Postings by Max

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Behavior & Training > Cat Repellant--Help!
Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Tue Dec 29, '09 10:47am PST 
We have heard that using a pepper spray or extracted oil from the hottest peppers and spices might work to get rid of a stray cat. Put it around your home. When cats come in contact with this formula, it will irritate their sensitive noses and drive them away.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 29 11:36 am

Behavior & Training > 10 Month old Peeing on Bed!
Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Tue Dec 29, '09 10:38am PST 
My friend is going through something similar with her kitten who is only 3 months old. They adopted the kitten, Izzy, from the shelter and she was using her litter box fine, but then started going on pillows and comforters. They took her to the vet and turns out she did have a UTI. Well, they treated her for it and she was going in the litter, but just started going on the bed again. It is my opinion that she can still smell where she had gone before and thinks that its an ok place to go. I suggest using Nature's Miracle to make sure the smell is completely out, also cats don't like walking on tin foil (so I have heard) so if you put it on the bed it may be enough to keep your kitten off it. Purrs that you find an easy resolution.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bob, Jan 1 12:37 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Need to vent about a cat hit by a car

Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Mon Nov 23, '09 4:37pm PST 
We love stories with happy endings! Its so sad because so many people will hit cats and not even bother to pull over and check on the poor animal. Its good to know there are people like you out there.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by !~Callie~!, Nov 23 11:41 pm

Dog Health > Fibrosis

Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Fri Nov 20, '09 7:56am PST 
Thanks for posting that link. It had a lot of information. Unfortunately it said many pets are euthanized; ( My mom was hoping for a more promising outcome.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Max, Nov 20 7:56 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Petfinder Accuracy?

Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Thu Nov 19, '09 1:39pm PST 
Mom mom has had friends that have used petfinder with good luck and my mom actually just inquired today about a dog she saw on petfinder and will let you know if it works out for her. (I am secretly hoping it doesn't) I like being an only child.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Max, Nov 23 9:07 pm

Cat Health > Fibrosis
Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Thu Nov 19, '09 1:32pm PST 
My mom is thinking about adopting a dog even though I am not too fond of the idea. Anyway, she came across a puppy that was adopted, but is up for adoption again because he has Fibrosis. Can anyone tell me about this or does anyone have any experience treating it?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Max, Nov 19 1:32 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Never Thought This would be so hard

Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Fri Oct 23, '09 5:00pm PST 
I am in shock!! I really can't believe that they would do that. That is so awful and I am so sorry, I can't even begin to imagine how angry and sad you must be.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Nov 8 4:38 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Never Thought This would be so hard

Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Fri Oct 23, '09 12:31pm PST 
My mom volunteers at a shelter that technically isn't a "no-kill" shelter. That being said, they don't ever euthanize pets for lack of space and some animals have even lived there for more than a year until they were adopted. They also had a lot of cats this summer and the kittens were always the quickest to be adopted. If it is a reputable shelter I am sure that they will find good homes for all those kittens you fostered. Also, you shouldn't feel like you failed them. You loved them for the first few weeks of their lives and got them off to the best start possible. Hopefully they will all find good homes soon.
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Nov 8 4:38 pm

Plus Contests > Can you tell us apart?

Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Fri Jan 2, '09 8:25am PST 
Hi,

I think that Cat 2 is Sabrina, because she is sitting so pretty. My apologies if it is you Storm, or your brother..... If it is either of you, I am sure you look very masculine in person!

headbonks,
Max
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 4 6:47 pm

Get Well Soon > Purrs for my sister please
Max

I want to go- outside!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:15am PST 
Well, my sister is 17 years old and has had severe IBD for a few years now and is on 3 different medications. Last time she went to the vet in Sept, she was down the 4.5 lbs. My mom thought the medicine was finally working because she hasn't had any symptoms for 2 weeks now. But now Patches is barely eating and is very lethargic. My mom is afraid to take her to the vet because she is worried that they won't have anything good to say, but knows that she needs to go. So please purr for her. Thanks.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Miss Mittens - Angel DG #14, Dec 17 4:09 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.