Postings by Max

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > **Simba, aka Glompity Glomp, turns 20!!!**
Max

I'm really a- doll ... honest!

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 12:14pm PST 
My Favorite Secret Agent! You're 20 years old today! Happy Birthday! I'm dancin' and spinning around on my hind legs in celebration! MOL!
[notify]

» There has since been 210 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 7 5:43 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > URGENT-COWETA COUNTY, GA CATS TO DIE ON 9/28/07
Max

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 11:53am PST 
Pictures were added on the Cats & Dogs Needing Adoption ASAP! group page. Please check them out. They're adorable!

C-13 URGENT! * LAST CHANCE! THIS PET WILL DIE 9/28!

Breed: Calico
Sex: Female
Size: Small
ID: 003591 Coweta AC
PLEASE CONTACT COWETA COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL TO ADOPT THIS PET: 770-254-3735. The address is 91 Selt Road, Newnan, GA.
PLEASE HURRY! THIS SWEETIE CAN BE EUTHANIZED ANY DAY! NOTE: CCAC CANNOT ADOPT ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE. ADOPTIONS MUST BE DONE IN PERSON.

C-21 URGENT! * LAST CHANCE! THIS PET WILL DIE 9/28!

Breed: Torti
ID: 003519 Coweta AC
PLEASE CONTACT COWETA COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL TO ADOPT THIS PET: 770-254-3735. The address is 91 Selt Road, Newnan, GA.
PLEASE HURRY! THIS SWEETIE CAN BE EUTHANIZED ANY DAY! NOTE: CCAC CANNOT ADOPT ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE. ADOPTIONS MUST BE DONE IN PERSON.

C-20 URGENT! * LAST CHANCE! THIS PET WILL DIE 9/28!

Breed: Torti
ID: 003518 Coweta AC

C-8 URGENT! * LAST CHANCE! THIS PET WILL DIE 9/28!

Breed: Bengal Mix
Sex: Male
Size: Medium
ID: 003426 Coweta AC
This poor fella is an owner surrender. He is NEUTERED and his front paws are declawed - therefore, HE MUST BE AN INDOOR ONLY KITTY. PLEASE HURRY! THIS SWEETIE CAN BE EUTHANIZED ANY DAY!
NOTE: CCAC CANNOT ADOPT ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE. ADOPTIONS MUST BE DONE IN PERSON.
*THIS PET IS NEUTERED AND DECLAWED

C-5 URGENT! * LAST CHANCE! THIS PET WILL DIE 9/28!

Breed: DLH Gray & White
Sex: Male
ID: 003510 Coweta AC
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Max, Sep 26 11:53 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Kitties in Albany Oregon needing homes!!Urgent

Max

Purred: Wed Feb 21, '07 3:05am PST 
Comet, why don't you also post all the kittie's pictures on my group, Cats and Dogs Needing Adoptions ASAP! That might help. I sent you an invite to the group.

http://www.catster.com/group/Cats_and_dogs_needing_adoptio n_asap-5876

The URL is too long and will break apart, so I went to tinyurl.com . Here's the same page:
http://tinyurl.com/ynpx3k

Here's the URL to your group, Cats in Albany/Corvallis Oregon Desperate Need of Homes!!!
http://www.catster.com/group/Cats_in_albanycorvallis_orego n_desperate_need_of_homes-6667

It's pretty long, so here it is again, down to 25 characters, thanks to tinyurl.com:
http://tinyurl.com/2eg8dj

I hope lots of Catsters join both groups! I'm going to join your group right now!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 22 9:57 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Rescue Cat in Oregon ASAP!!

Max

Purred: Mon Jan 15, '07 2:39pm PST 
OK - DON'T email the shelter. We got a response right away - and it's good news. BUT he needs a foster/permanet home right away.

Here's the response:

Greetings Debra,

Correct he tested negative but he is depressed and probably quite old and he
runs a very high risk of getting an Upper Respiratory Infection here which
I'm afraid would about do him in. Someone did donate $-- for his care which
helped with the cost of testing and treatment. I believe Jody Harmon who
trapped him may come for him tomorrow he would do well in her care I am
confident.

I won't turn him out into the cold. There aren't any rescue groups that I
know of, this is the WORST county to be a cat in. There is no county
facility and we are just a small no-kill shelter. I'd like to see him go
straight into a foster home or permanent home rather than a boarding
facility as the risk of infection is increased there as well. If you hear
of anyone interested in him please let me know.

Christiana
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Abby, Jan 23 11:45 pm

Catster Railroad > URGENT: Rescue Cat This Weekend!

Max

Purred: Mon Jan 15, '07 2:39pm PST 
OK - DON'T email the shelter. We got a response right away - and it's good news. BUT he needs a foster/permanet home right away.

Here's the response:

Greetings Debra,

confident.

Christiana
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kenneth James T 1985- 2005, Feb 8 11:33 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Save Oregon Cat THIS WEEKEND!
Max

Purred: Mon Jan 15, '07 2:38pm PST 

Here's the response:

Greetings Debra,

confident.

Christiana
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 16 12:27 am

Catster Railroad > URGENT: Rescue Cat This Weekend!

Max

Purred: Mon Jan 15, '07 2:25pm PST 
I just emailed this to the shelter that has him. I used these two addresses, just in case:

foster@safehavenhumane.com
development@safehavenhumane.com

Please email the shelter with ideas or offers of help, as perhaps this will help them decide NOT turn out this poor guy until a home can be found.

Hi,

This is about the old grey cat, Ebineezer Geezer. We (Catster.com members) heard about his plight and that he tested negative for FELV/FIV, but that he is depressed. This cat can find a home - I know of a shelter that recently adopted out an 18 year old Tux kitty! I can understand not wanting to keep him at the shelter, but how about a pet hotel until we can find him a good home? The person dropping him off at the pet hotel would just have to say that this is her cat - and do not mention that this is a stray. As for cost, I know a Catster member donated some money expressly for his care. If more is needed, we can probably raise some at Catster.com. We just raised some money to sponsor some dogs in Houston, so I'm sure we can do something for this kitty.

Also, are there any other rescue groups willing to take him?

I know you don't want to put him out in the cold, as he surely won't survive. But we need a little bit of time to get him a home.

Thank you,
Debbie
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Kenneth James T 1985- 2005, Feb 8 11:33 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Save Oregon Cat THIS WEEKEND!

Max

Purred: Mon Jan 15, '07 2:24pm PST 
I just emailed this to the shelter that has him. I used these two addresses, just in case:

foster@safehavenhumane.com
development@safehavenhumane.com

Please email the shelter with ideas or offers of help, as perhaps this will help them decide NOT turn out this poor guy until a home can be found.

Hi,

This is about the old grey cat, Ebineezer Geezer. We (Catster.com members) heard about his plight and that he tested negative for FELV/FIV, but that he is depressed. This cat can find a home - I know of a shelter that recently adopted out an 18 year old Tux kitty! I can understand not wanting to keep him at the shelter, but how about a pet hotel until we can find him a good home? The person dropping him off at the pet hotel would just have to say that this is her cat - and do not mention that this is a stray. As for cost, I know a Catster member donated some money expressly for his care. If more is needed, we can probably raise some at Catster.com. We just raised some money to sponsor some dogs in Houston, so I'm sure we can do something for this kitty.

Also, are there any other rescue groups willing to take him?

I know you don't want to put him out in the cold, as he surely won't survive. But we need a little bit of time to get him a home.

Thank you,
Debbie
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 16 12:27 am

Catster Railroad > URGENT: Help TN Cat Find New Home!!

Max

Purred: Sun Jan 14, '07 1:18am PST 
Bo's foster mom posted in our group, Cats and Dogs Needing Adoption ASAP, so we're trying to spread the word. Please help us get his name out there, as she can only keep him for one more week!!

As you can see, this Bartlett, TN cat is a beautiful cat that just needs a chance to have a good home. Here's his Catster page:

http://www.catster.com/cats/458258

PLEASE e-mail Bo's foster mom at bmtiz92@aim.com if you can help in any way.

Here's Bo's info:

Hey there everycat, my mommy's foster, Bo, needs a home really really soon. Bo was found at an apartment complex with a deep gash in his leg, all the way down to the bone. He was put under anesthetics so that they could stitches in his leg, and while he was under they neutered him. He has been at the vet for a little under a week because, he tore off his bandages and had to stay a little longer than planned. He has a minor URI, but he has antibiotics for that and it is being taken care of.

As I said, he's got about a week with me and then he has to go back to that apartment complex. The manager at the apartment complex does not want him nor any of the other cats at his place, there is a lady that has been kind enough to feed him and the others.

But, Bo needs a real home situation, if anybody has the room in their homes and hearts or knows of anybody PLEASE have them e-mail me at bmtiz92@aim.com. Also, please cross-post this everywhere, I really need to find this loving guy a home. His catster ID is 458258

Thanks
Purrs,
Sapphire
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Binks, Jan 14 4:08 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Rescue Cat in Oregon ASAP!!
Max

Purred: Sat Jan 13, '07 9:31am PST 
I know, we can't believe they won't keep him and try to adopt him out - at least try! Terrible.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Abby, Jan 23 11:45 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.