Postings by Griffin

GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List
Griffin

Where's the- 'nip?

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 1:48pm PST 
Could you please send a few purrs to my cousin Ariel? She was dragging her back end, and left hind paw in particular, Monday so away to the vet we went. She was too constipated to really do much other than blood work and determine that she has a heart murmur (she will have an ultrasound when mommy takes Kiki back) so she had an enema and then laxatone. She went a little yesterday but last night she had massive diarrhea. So now her bottom is very sore and a little bloody and she just doesn't feel well. Also, mom says she would appreciate a few purrs for me to stop spraying so I can be taken off of the elavil...

Purrs for all of the other sick kitties...

Kiki, Griffin, Shea, and Ariel (and Cassie Sue and Sam Gibbs too)
[notify]

» There has since been 739 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Behavior & Training > I am sad, but don't think I have a choice
Griffin

Where's the- 'nip?

Purred: Mon Oct 26, '09 9:44am PST 
If you are not sure what medicine you had in the past, you should consider the amitryptoline (elavil). I have been on it for months, ever since I started spraying. It has helped but not eliminated the problem. Mom just puts in on my ear. Mom also mentioned something about diapers last night. We aren't sure if they even exist, would stay on or would work but it is something that bears exploring...
[notify]

» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by , Jun 21 1:40 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > URGENT HELP NEEDED -- FIV positive Feral in KY

Griffin

Where's the- 'nip?

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 8:50am PST 
I am desperately trying to find a sanctuary in or near KY to take a little black kitty I trapped who has tested positive for FIV. I went ahead and had him neutered in the hopes that I can find him a place to go. He is pretty wild and I have 4 kitties so I can't take him. Can anyone help?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Babydoll, Jun 3 6:59 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I'm still looking for a human.

Griffin

Where's the- 'nip?

Purred: Fri Mar 20, '09 1:30pm PST 
Sire:

You are so handsome! Has your mommy thought about contacting the Siamese Cat Rescue people (www.meezer.com) to see if maybe they would do a courtesy listing of you with their other kitties? You look like a nice lynx point...
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Matty, Apr 2 2:00 pm

Get Well Soon > My Poor Shadow

Griffin

Where's the- 'nip?

Purred: Fri Mar 20, '09 11:43am PST 
Sending lots of black cat purrs your way Shadow!

Kiki, Griffin, Shea and Ariel...
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Shadow, Apr 2 10:40 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > PLEASE HELP - I only have about a month left =(
Griffin

Where's the- 'nip?

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 6:29am PST 
Hi Desert. Momma just read your story and it made her so sad! I am a pretty aggressive kitty too. I used to torment my brother Kiki (I still do a little) and I would really latch on to Ariel who weighs about 10 lbs less than me. I look like I am part siamese and I talk lots...I was semi-feral when mom got me. Anywho, mom's solution was to get me my own special friend who was about my size and also, um "frisky", so Shea came to us 3 years ago. Now I mostly wrestle with him but we really love each other too. I leave Kiki and Ariel alone most of the time too. Maybe if you got Desert his own wrestle buddy? Also, someone had mentioned Feliway as a possible solution and it did help with Shea and Kiki fighting over the prize spot on the bed...I got mine on ebay for a lot less and only had to use it for 2 months until they got their issue resolved...Kiki gets the top right side, Griffin and Shea get the left or bottom...Good Luck!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:24 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > An inexpensive and easy to build winter feral shelter

Griffin

Where's the- 'nip?

Purred: Wed Dec 3, '08 8:52am PST 
Mommy is so excited. Kohl, the outdoor kitty, is using his house! 3 mornings in a row he has been in it! Mom gave over and got a medium sized insulated dog house at Big Lots for $40...now she wonders if she could heat it somehow?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Dec 3 11:59 am

Kitten Corner > I'm new, in need of a name!

Griffin

Where's the- 'nip?

Purred: Wed Nov 5, '08 1:07pm PST 
We didn't realize you were Adobe's gift to your mom so how about Pueblo? Or Mac...

also Wapasha means red leaf in the Dakota language
And Mom kind of likes Alfred and Aethelred but she studied medieval history...
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Truffles, Nov 13 3:23 pm

Kitten Corner > I'm new, in need of a name!

Griffin

Where's the- 'nip?

Purred: Wed Nov 5, '08 12:53pm PST 
Oliver...I think you look like an Oliver...or maybe Opie.

For orange cats I also like Rufus, Rudy, Oscar Rusty and Rafe...

oooh, or you could be a Willie, but I don't like that as much...

Ruadhan (Roo -awn) is irish for little red one
RUAIDHRÍ (Ror-ee) is irish for red king
HELIOS is greek for sun or the sun god
Ravi means sun in sandskrit
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Truffles, Nov 13 3:23 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Feeding strays. Your opinions?
Griffin

Where's the- 'nip?

Purred: Sat Oct 25, '08 8:26am PST 
Mommy feeds MY food to some neighborhood cats. She knows that most are owned (you know like the DECLAWED one, who is neutered or the oneswith collars) but there is one who comes and eats every single day and he is so skittish...he hisses at mom when she goes out to feed him...she is trying to gain his trust so that she can get him fixed. Ironically all of the cats that come around seem to be boys but she knows there are girls out there...

We did have a possum eating the food t he other day and it kid of freaked mom out but she figured he was hungry so she let him finish...
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Scooter, Oct 29 1:39 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.