Postings by BABY THE TUBCAT

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Plus Contests > Catster Giveaway **Win a Safe and Snazzy Cat Collar from Pooch and Puddy**
BABY THE- TUBCAT

I am not fat, I- voluptuous

Purred: Wed Jun 26, '13 9:12am PST 
I love fancy smancy collars and clothes!! Just because I am voluptuous and full figured, does not mean I don't look nice in sparkly things.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BABY THE TUBCAT, Jun 26 9:12 am

Cats and a Clean Home > My Butt Stinks, and I Fling Litter Everywhere
BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 12:33pm PST 
I have six cats and a couple of them love to make a big mess for me with the litter just like yours does. I found and bought a very large sized litter pan and didn't put too much litter in it so that the sides being higher, that is enough to control too much litter being flung over the sides. My kitty Baby, has poopy butt syndrome too and there are times I have to was her butt. She is a manx and her sphincter does not pinch off her poop good enough at times and so she can have a stinky butt. She hates it when I put disposable gloves on to wash her butt but afterwards, she appreciates it, I know it.
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Beep, May 11 4:03 pm

Cat Health > Two kitties with moooooshy poopies that smell awful!

BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Wed Sep 15, '10 10:43am PST 
Because me and my two sisters, Sweetpea and Sasha are manx kitties, it is usual for us at times to have "poopy butt" syndrome. When mom sees us in the litter box going poopie, she runs and grabs a baby wipe to make sure that my bummmie is clean. Sometimes she has to chase me around to wipe my bum because it is sure cold!
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Indiana Angel Cat, Sep 19 12:41 am

Laws & Legislation > New Neighbor Hates Cats/Trouble Brewing....

BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 10:20am PST 
I would make sure that you even contact local small newspapers and let them know what is going on just in case. You were here first. He sounds like a real bad case. He could get in lots of trouble trying to poison your cats. I would get a sample of the stuff when he is not there. I will also pray for your kitties that they are safe.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Coopurr, Sep 10 6:03 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > I AM MISSING - PAWLEASE PRAY FOR ME!

BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Tue Aug 31, '10 4:57pm PST 
dear Lord, Please look over and watch out for our dear sweet kitty friend. Bring her home soon.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kaya, Oct 1 8:44 am

Cat Health > Wormies in my poopie!Yikes!
BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Mon Dec 28, '09 12:05pm PST 
Mom has had all of us from the oldest, Lady Jane being 10 years old to the youngest, Sweetpea, my sister being 7. There are 7 of us kitties in all and only three of us are outdoor kitties. This is the first time mom has ever found wormies in our poop! She is horrified. Dad is picking up stuff at the store for us but mom did order other stuff at Petmeds. It says to be sure not to give that worm medicine to us at the same time the other is being used so mom will wait a week after she gives us the stuff dad is bringing home today, just to get things started. We have never had worms before and have heard that in this part of the country, it is odd. We just moved to this house mom and dad bought a month ago. The people who lived here had a dog. Do you think that the dog could have had worms that were in the carpet? Could they survive in the carpet?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Chibi, Dec 28 2:46 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Rocky Ann\'s Sweet 16 at the Palace

BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Sat Apr 7, '07 5:50pm PST 
Happy birthday Rocky Ann
All us kitties are your fans!
You eyes are dreamy lovely and sweet
Your personality can't be beat!
You are number one and best to boot!
Your classy flashy and way too cute!
Let's all give hail to Rocky Ann feline star
She's on the rise to be THE star!
(Baby! kitty poet)
[notify]

» There has since been 109 posts. Last posting by Percy (2/14/03-10/25/13), Apr 9 12:52 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > MEMBERS BE ALERTED TO ZX 510363, possible cat abuse

BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '07 4:41pm PST 
There is a new member if you check out the page, it looks like they are holding and hurting the cat and by the information it looks like they are slapping Catster in the face and making in fun of us. Let us find out who this is, and, if I am wrong, I will personally apologize to that kitty.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Stella, Mar 31 11:04 pm

Laws & Legislation > URGENT! Cat abuse video on YouTube.com

BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 4:22pm PST 
Mom only joined the YouTube so she could post the comment of how angry she was to see it. From what she seen in the comments, one guy threatened to hunt him down and that would be nice. This person is going to get a taste of abuse theirselves, hopefully.
[notify]

» There has since been 397 posts. Last posting by , Nov 28 1:45 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > COSTUMES FOR CATS A FELONY?
BABY THE- TUBCAT

Purred: Thu Feb 22, '07 3:32pm PST 
As you can see Diego is very much dressed up and he is very hot on our Glamour Cats group. Our group has kitties whose moms and dads dress them up all the time and there is nothing wrong with it because most of us are used to this kind of silly stuff. We love our moms and dads so it is not much to endure a little bit of unusual attention and that is all it is. We seen the video that Ray put on our site for the "rapcat" thingy do. I wish they would have put the whole commerical on so I could have really enjoyed it but I agree with Diego that cloth is much nicer than a paper bag! There are enough bag ladies in the world that there is not need for bag kitties.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Hattie, Mar 7 5:13 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.