GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Behavior & Training > Need advice on training a deaf cat
Deuce

Deaf-initely- Cool!

Purred: Mon Oct 1, '07 11:33am PST 
Don't be discouraged fellow deaf kitty. I myself am deaf as well. When mommy first rescued me she knew that I would be a handfull. That was about 4 years ago and to this day I still continue to prove her right. Us deaf kitties are special so we need an extra special human with lots of patience to be able to handle us. It took mommy AT LEAST a year to train me. When I am doing something wrong she does this thing where she stares at me and shakes her head. I usually get the point but if that doesn't work and I continue doing whatever it is I am doing she will stand herself squarely in my direction and point at me sharply. This always works. I normally run like the wind when she does this. Like I said it took a long time for me to figure it out but patience is key here.

Please don't get discouraged. You will eventually figure out a body sign that works for you. Keep with it and good luck!

*purrs and headbonks*

Deuce
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 30 5:09 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > We'll Miss You Jules Vern Group - Go Now
Deuce

Deaf-initely- Cool!

Purred: Thu Jul 19, '07 11:04am PST 
Laura - I am sorry that you lost your little Jules but just remember that you are more together now than you ever were. Jules will be with you everywhere you go now. He's watching over you with his little kitty wings and little kitty halo. Thanks for being such a loving and caring human for such wonderful kitty. We will all surely miss him.

Jules - Thanks for befriending us and playing with us all the time. We always looked forward to you and your Catster Fun posts. Although we will miss you, we are happy that you are in a better place. You behave up there. Have fun playing your games. We'll see you again someday.

*purrs and headbonks*

Deuce, Shadow, Phoenix and mommy Michelle

hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 19 8:16 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > JULES VERNE IS COTD!

Deuce

Deaf-initely- Cool!

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '07 6:58am PST 
Yay Jules!!! What a great honor!! applauseapplauseapplause

We sure are going to miss you... but we'll see you again someday..

Have a great journey! wave

*purrs and headbonks*

Deuce
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jul 18 4:48 pm

Get Well Soon > Jules Vern - purr group right now

Deuce

Deaf-initely- Cool!

Purred: Tue Jul 17, '07 9:38am PST 
Jules, you are a great cat to be sure!! Please get better... but if you can't we know that we will see you again someday. I am sure that there are many wonderful games at the Rainbow Bridge that we can play there together. We sure will miss you if you have to go... we are praying for you and your family.

*purrs and headbonks*

Deuce, Shadow, and Phoenix
[notify]

» There has since been 133 posts. Last posting by , Jul 19 8:27 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > Vote for us!!

Deuce

Deaf-initely- Cool!

Purred: Mon Jul 2, '07 6:56pm PST 
Hey fellow Catsters!wave I wanted to let you all know that the voting for Beautiful Cat Eyes twin eyes contest has started! I am entered with Marilyn MonREOW (540109) as my BCE twin eyes. To vote for us just copy and pawmail Hailey Cat (466317) the following:

"I vote for Pair F for the BCE Twin Eyes contest. "

Just 1 vote per cat household please. But, let all your friends and family know. They don't have to belong to BCE to vote! Thanks for your support!!cheer

*purrs and headbonks*

Deuce
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 6 9:04 am

Behavior & Training > Introducing a new kitty!?!?
Deuce

Deaf-initely- Cool!

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 6:50pm PST 
Oh my goodness! I never thought I would see the day! Daddy actually brought home another kitty after he vowed he wouldn't let me have a third. We have two cats already. One is deaf(Deuce) and the other is epileptic(Shadow). We have had experiences with other kitties being outide and Deuce and Shadow go bonkers. Running, hissing, growling and redirecting their aggression on each other and us. I really love the new kitty. She is a sweet heart and I would love to keep her but I am worried about introducing her to Deuce and Shadow. What can I do that will make the transition as smooth as possible for all three of them??? Please help... daddy says if it doesn't go well in the first 2-3 days that we will have to get rid of her.

What do I do?

-needing your advice,

Michelle
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jun 30 9:08 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Deuce is Cat of the Week!!!

Deuce

Deaf-initely- Cool!

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '07 7:02am PST 
*blushing wildly*

Wow.. Junior... thanks! I love the flowers and the kitty kiss! cloud 9

Welcome and thanks Casper! wave

big grinbig grinbig grindancingdancingdancingbig grinbig grinbig grindancingdancingdancing

Did anybody notice that almost all you kitties are white?!?!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 12 7:11 am

Deuce

Deaf-initely- Cool!

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '07 3:55pm PST 
Thanks Simi and Cinderella! Welcome to the party!! wave

*purrs and headbonks*

Deuce
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jun 12 7:11 am

Deuce

Deaf-initely- Cool!

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '07 3:54pm PST 
Okay! We're baaack! dancing

Mommy caught some fresh fish this weekend so everybody help yourself to some fresh Red Snapper on the half shell and King balls! WooHOOOO! cheer

What did I miss?!?!?!
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jun 12 7:11 am

Deuce

Deaf-initely- Cool!

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '07 2:31pm PST 
Hey everybody I wanted to let you all know that our humans are going fishing this weekend so unless I can figure out how to log into Catster myself... we may not be able to post this weekend. Mommy says they may be back tomorrow evening but they are not sure. thinking

So if I seem to disappear for a little bit please don't stop the party! I shall return soon to party it up shortly! dancing

Wishing mommy luck in catching some fishies. I love grilled Snapper!

partypartypartypartypartyparty
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Jun 12 7:11 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.