Postings by Zelda

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye dearest Isabella….
Zelda

I am Zelda - worship me.

Purred: Wed Jul 5, '06 9:57pm PST 
Beautiful Isabella ... She will be a blessing to those who've crossed over. Our thoughts are with her family.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥ Simi Forever Loved, Jul 11 5:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Jack-Jack died today and I feel terrible.
Zelda

I am Zelda - worship me.

Purred: Wed Jul 5, '06 9:55pm PST 
I'm so, so sorry. We all weep with you and send gentle thoughts.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Murphy, Jul 11 11:53 am

Cat Health > Do I need company?

Zelda

I am Zelda - worship me.

Purred: Sat Jun 24, '06 3:35pm PST 
My Mom is thinking about a little company for me, too. Our local rescue allows an audition period or play date... something like that, so we will go in that direction. Of course, I need to make sure I'm the boss - it's my way - and I worry because I'm so petite. And Kittens, if I lived anywhere near where you do, I'd beg you to share my little house - you're so cute!
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Ling, Jun 27 2:26 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Suggestions for Breed of the Week?

Zelda

I am Zelda - worship me.

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 9:14pm PST 
Obviously, I'm partial to Russian Blues. However, a good looking Bengal really makes my paws curl ... and I like Scottish folds, too!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Frankie, Dreamboat Angel, Jun 25 2:01 pm

Get Well Soon > i fell out the window

Zelda

I am Zelda - worship me.

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 9:05pm PST 
Bunny, we'll purr for you every day until we hear you're better. Darn those pigeons! Sometimes, when I don't feel well, my human leaves the TV on with the Cartoon Network - I like the colors. Maybe your folks can do that for you. Just don't try to chase the toons! Please feel better soon!
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by , Jul 29 10:02 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Backgrounds! Argh!
Zelda

I am Zelda - worship me.

Purred: Tue Jun 20, '06 8:32pm PST 
Yay! I wasn't putting a label in the left extras column. Now it works! Thanks so much, pals!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 25 9:18 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Backgrounds! Argh!

Zelda

I am Zelda - worship me.

Purred: Mon Jun 19, '06 9:06pm PST 
Hi, all! I feel absolutely mouse-minded! I go to mbif and copy the code for a background. Then, I come back to my account and paste it in one of my extra "fields" spots. I hit submit changes and get the window saying my changes have been accepted, but when I go to my page, nothing! Is it the catnip or should Mom lower my intelligence rating? Help, friends!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jun 25 9:18 am

Get Well Soon > Purrs for Bernie

Zelda

I am Zelda - worship me.

Purred: Mon Jun 19, '06 7:54pm PST 
PURRRRRRR! Oh, Bernie ... Please feel better soon. You can hang in there, I know you can! In the meantime, I'll keep you in my purrrrrs.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Jun 22 11:22 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I've been Adopted!!!

Zelda

I am Zelda - worship me.

Purred: Mon Jun 19, '06 7:49pm PST 
I'm SO happy for you! I hope your life with your new family will be filled with love and happiness ... oh, and toys!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 20 11:14 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Catster Friend Of The Week
Zelda

I am Zelda - worship me.

Purred: Tue Jun 13, '06 8:55pm PST 
Well, I have to be honest ... I adore all of my friends, I'm lucky and honored to have them, and I couldn't possibly vote for just one. Purr!
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Sweetie (1996-2008), Jun 17 8:53 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.