Postings by Cinnabar Flambeau

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Other Meows & Purrs > COOLEST NAMES
Cinnabar- Flambeau

Resident Bad- Boy...Oh yeah!

Purred: Fri Mar 1, '13 10:35am PST 
Mah goodness fellow felines y’all have very unique and cool names! Mah whiskers are tingling with happiness. This was much fun for me.

Deylite brought of an interesting point of why he was given this name, it would be fun to learn how the rest of y’all got your cool names…

Mine came from the fact that Ah am a flame point. Cinnabar is a red mineral and Flambeau is an old French word for flame. Voilà Red Flame!
Mama thought it was a purfect fit for mah purrsonality.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Mikko, Jun 16 5:13 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > COOLEST NAMES
Cinnabar- Flambeau

Purred: Thu Feb 28, '13 7:44am PST 
A Cinnabarism
Ah was readin’ an article on Catster about popular and trendy names for felines. There were also a few lines about names that are no longer popular.
Now y’all know that Ah am all about cool in fact Ah like to be address as your Coolness…. ( Cairo jes choke on his Iams when his big Siamese ears heard that.)
Mah name was not on either list and Ah have to say Ah was a tad annoyed. Mah persimmon tail started to twitch and mah whiskers got into a twist… After all we all are proud of our names.
So mah furry friends if your name didn’t appear on the popular or trendy list. Jes remember a quote from old Will, What’s in a name; a rose by any other name would smell as sweet… Which means; what matters is what somethang is not what it’s called.
We are proud, magnificent felines of all colors, descriptions and breeds, whatevah we are named the names are very special to us.
It was a very interesting article and after a great deal of thought… Or exercisin’ mah little grey cells … Ah surmised we should start a list of the coolest cat names. Ah hope y’all agree…
Heah goes

COOLEST NAMES

Cinnabar Flambeau
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Mikko, Jun 16 5:13 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Unusual cat names?

Cinnabar- Flambeau

Purred: Fri Apr 13, '12 9:26am PST 
‘Mah Deah ???
Bein’ a feline with many tiny grey cells whirlin’ around in mah handsome head, Ah was quite intrigued with the fact that y’all are a writer. Perhaps in the future y’all would elucidate on that a tad more. Ah am sure the rest of the feline population on Catster would be interested

Mah name is Cinnabar Flambeau I’m a Red Tip or Flame Point feline, a large rangy fellow with large, mischievous blue eyes. A southern gentleman in the truest sense, hence mah southern accent and bad boy charm.

But Ah digress; in answer to your inquiry of unusual names perhaps you would consider mine.
Ah am so named because of mah beautiful red points that are the color of Cinnabar and Flambeau an old French word for flame. Volia! Red Flame…
Any other information can be found on mah Catster page if so interested…

Purrs, Cinnabar Flambeau or jes plain Cinni
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Egon & Astrid, Apr 22 9:28 am

Who's Feeling Silly > So I fell in. I knew it would happen.

Cinnabar- Flambeau

Purred: Thu Feb 23, '12 10:30am PST 
Sadie y'all are as cute as a button! Ah had to chuckle in mah whiskers at your story. In some form or fashion we've all been there and done somethang silly in our kittenhood. That's what's fun about being a kitten...

Purrs, Cinni
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Twinkle, Apr 24 12:20 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Catster moms age group

Cinnabar- Flambeau

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '12 7:25am PST 
Well Ah do declare, Ah had to chuckle in mah whiskers at the witty responses. Bein' a southern gentleman Ah must refrain from telling tails... but Ah will say Mama once said that she was "Ovah the hill and down in the valley"... which Ah surmise would put her in the category H! Jes remember y'all didn't heah it from me.
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, Nov 7 8:29 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > HOO EEE!
Cinnabar- Flambeau

Purred: Sun Mar 13, '11 7:25am PST 
Ah am so thrilled to be named Cat of the Day. Merci Beaucoup to Catster for the tribute …

If this was a newspaper headline it would read Bad Boy Makes Good.

Ah am Cat of the Day and lovin’ it!!

Purrin’ Purrs of happiness,
Cinni
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter ~ Our Angel, Mar 14 4:46 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > True or False!

Cinnabar- Flambeau

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 10:19am PST 
Well, dash mah buttons...That's if Ah evah wore buttons!
Ah would nevah agree to wearin' silly human clothes.
Ah have a beautiful fur coat to cover mah gorgeous frame...and it nevah goes out of style!

Purrs to y'all,
Cinni
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Natasha, Mar 9 2:46 am

Other Meows & Purrs > What do you think your cat\'s Forum Motto says about YOU!!!

Cinnabar- Flambeau

Purred: Wed Jan 7, '09 1:29pm PST 
Mah Deah Grandad Conrad

It would be an honor to meet up with sech a "Bad Boy" as yourself. Ah am sure if we put our furry heads together we could to come up with some devilish mischief!

Purrs...
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Skitzee, Jan 14 5:48 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > What do you think your cat\'s Forum Motto says about YOU!!!

Cinnabar- Flambeau

Purred: Wed Jan 7, '09 9:12am PST 
If you’re lookin’ for trouble you’ve come to the right place. Ah am number one King of scratchin’ the carpet, Chief Taster of anythang left on the counter unsupervised, Defender of mah territory and raising cane with mah brother Cairo.
Ah also enjoy pilfering Bobbie’s socks, gloves and scarves and hiding them wear she can’t find them and then when she least expects I drag them out.
She will look at me and say “Cinni, I was looking all over for these! You’re so bad, whatever am I going to do with you? " Sometimes Ah jes don’t understand humans, After all, Ah have to live up to mah reputation…Besides everyone loves a Bad Boy!
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Skitzee, Jan 14 5:48 pm

Catster Diaries > Merci Beaucoup Catster!
Cinnabar- Flambeau

Purred: Fri Sep 26, '08 9:33am PST 
Well great day in the mornin’!
Ah am jes sooo excited to be chosen a Daily Diary Pick…Hoo-Eee!
A Big Thank you to Catster! Y’all have made me one very happy boy.
Ah would also like to thank all the generous kitties that left me congratulatory gifts.
Ah am jes so plum ecstatic that Ah am like the proverbial cat on a hot tin roof… Ah can’t stay still.

Thanks again everybody…
Cinnabar Flambeau or jes plain Cinni
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Little Bee, Sep 28 6:08 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.