Postings by Jack the GiantCat HumphreyRIP

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Laws & Legislation > Police officer leaves his K-9 in car to die. No charges brought.
Jack the- GiantCat- HumphreyRIP

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 12:56am PST 
What's THAT guy's problem? Is he an alcoholic? Is he on drugs?
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Crash, Sep 6 9:04 pm

Cat Health > Cat food Deaths

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Fri Apr 6, '07 9:34pm PST 
My catfamily and I feel so bad! This was such a horrible and unnecessary thing to happen to your beloved catbaby!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sullivan, Apr 7 12:23 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Adoption regret?

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Wed Aug 16, '06 10:32pm PST 
YAAAAAAAY! We are all so happpeeee here for little "Formerly-Known-as-Olive! She'll be so happy to see you two and her sissie Maddie again!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), Aug 20 11:07 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Adoption regret?

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Sun Aug 13, '06 10:18pm PST 
For Heaven's sake, stop what you're doing right now and go get little Olive! Something tells me she was meant for you! And runts do not always stay runts! And runts aren't necessarily sickly or shyer than other kitties or anything like that, they just happen to be little. Olive needs to get out of a temporary situation and into a permanent one! Then you won't feel bad and little Olive will be happier with a great home and a sister Maddie! Email Olive's foster mom right now! My little sister Lilibet might have been a runt but since mommy only saw her, mommy doesn't know if all the kitties and their mommy were little. She has stayed small and is an absolute silly, noisy, very busy, playful, opinionated squeeky delight at two-1/2! Just read about her and find out!

You can watch out for little Olive and maybe keep her and Maddie together (company for Olive) in the bathroom or in a bedroom when you're away or at night for protection. Olive (what a sweet little name!) may very well be one the best things that ever happened to your family! We know that Lilibet is! When I was alive she was always a fearsome tiny kung-fu fighter with me.

Also, the Three Orange Boyz that mommy is caring for now range in size: small buff, medium orange and white and big orange. (They're still all under 2-1/2 pounds.)

Love,

Jack-Jack
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), Aug 20 11:07 pm

Cat Health > Won't eat. Hard to poop. Radiation next week.

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Mon Aug 7, '06 7:15pm PST 
Doesn't anyone do thyroid SURGERY anymore? It used to be routine. It seems to me that surgery could be done immediately. Also, with such a frail cat I would hate to leave my cat in the radiation place for days without any contact. This way kitty will be home almost immediately to be close to mommy and in her care. Our Big Brother Boots had the surgery when he was about 13 or 14 and lived til 19 and passed away of the evil kidney disease. It is not a difficult surgery. Love, All of Us
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Stuie C. Smith, Aug 8 11:01 pm

Grooming > Concern About Pet Salons: A Good Article to Read!

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Wed Aug 2, '06 7:30pm PST 
Today, Wednesday, August 2, 2006, the Wall Street Journal has an article on the dangers of some pet salons. The title is: "Deadly Incidents Prompt Concern About Pet Salons," on page one, D section. Good thing to keep in mind, kitties! It also offers tips on what to do when you take your pet to a salon.

It's why our mom takes us only to her wonderfully accomodating vet group if we need any grooming, which is pretty rare, as you kitties know, in cats. Dogs are one thing--cats are just way too different! Especially for a grooming practice that sees mostly dogs!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Rocko, Aug 10 1:33 am

Grooming > Dirty bum bum

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Wed Aug 2, '06 7:21pm PST 
Dear Tiny Bindi:

Since you are so very little your mummy can wash your little bum and your little paws with a wet cotton ball or cotton square rung fairly dry after you pee and/or poo. That's what human mummies raising orphan kittens do. The cotton ball approximates the rough feel of kitty mum's tongue. It's how they learn to stay clean on their own because they have no kitty mum to teach them manners and hygiene. Your mummy can also wash your little face after you eat and wash your fur, too, the same way. Our little orphan boys especially enjoy having their fur "washed," especially on their fat little tums! Don't know what happened to little Bindi's sense of hygiene--purhaps her mum was very busy with many kittens.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 5:29 pm

Grooming > Nails Trimmed

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Sat Jul 29, '06 11:16pm PST 
Our talented Auntie Cynthia waits 'til her cat Puddy is sacked out and then manages to clip a few nails at a time. Works like a charm!
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Stewie, Oct 12 9:29 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Ever feel like stray cats just "find" you?!

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Fri Jun 30, '06 11:40pm PST 
Oh, absolutely! They know the right people to go to, the people who will love them, of course, and care for them. I did! I went right over to her house and sat in her open window and talked to her! I think that's because animals are smarter than people are, too, that's for sure!
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Aug 21 11:06 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye my Lil Crumb Cake

"I am the Giant- Cat!"

Purred: Tue Jun 27, '06 7:23pm PST 
We big cats will all take good care of you here. Just look for a great big cat who looks like you and say, "Jack?" and that will be me!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Arthur (Miss You! '93-'09), Jun 29 11:35 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.