GO!

Behavior & Training > Howling!

Ping

Check out my- sleek tuxedo!

Purred: Tue Nov 4, '08 6:32am PST 
My male, 11 year-old cat, Ping has recently developed of standing at our back door and howling at 5:30 in the morning. It started when a neighbor cat was sitting on our patio a couple days in a row, which must have upset him. Now he does it whether the cat is there or not. It is very loud, and wakes us up.

Any suggestions for how to break him of this habit? He has never been a very vocal kitty int he past!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 4 6:32 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Automatic/Self-Cleaning Litter Box
Ping

Purred: Wed Mar 22, '06 12:02pm PST 
Does anyone out there use a self-cleaning litter box? Is it worth the $$? Is it as miraculous as it sounds? I am an only pet, and my mommy has a very demanding career, so sometimes she has trouble finding time every day to clean out my box.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 8:11 am

Cats & Travel > Leaving the Kitty for Days!

Ping

Purred: Thu Feb 23, '06 2:18pm PST 
I get left alone a few times a year for 3-4 days. If my mom is going to be gone any longer she tries to take me with her. When you compare the cost of boarding to the cost of flying, it makes sense (if you board in a nice place). Also, I am SO much happier when I am with her than in a kennel. I have been boarded twice, and both times it was emotionally distressful.
[notify]

» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by , Aug 2 4:08 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.