(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Wedding of Tommy and Zoey ~ May 23, 2010
Angel Maxie

Bring Bling &- Laughter to the- Angels

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 12:10pm PST 
Maxie lands with a bang - Waves to all his friends and family
[notify]

» There has since been 712 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

Food & Nutrition > Bubblegum and Cherry Flavors
Angel Maxie

Purred: Sun Aug 17, '08 2:14pm PST 
One of our meds was banana flavored - ewhhhhhhhhhhh! I spit it all over Mom.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel Maxie, Aug 17 2:14 pm

Behavior & Training > Did I make a mistake?

Angel Maxie

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 4:14pm PST 
MOL!!!!!! I am the tiniest cat in the house, and also the Old Furt. I hiss at everyone when they move in. I hissed at the dogs and made them afraid of me. I now sleep on them - too bad if they don't like it.

There are 5 of us cats here, and 2 doggys. I am Maximus ruler of all - but they still bug me, especially big fluffy Lakoda. He likes to pounce me and I hiss and wack him.

They are making great progress - so with time and patience things will get better.

As far as counters - nothing ever worked for me. I'm 17 and the humans have given up. naughty
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Izadore (Izzie), Jul 15 10:31 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Morgan\'s Bed Photo Stroll

Angel Maxie

Purred: Sat Mar 29, '08 2:45pm PST 
MOL!!!!!!!!! You are right! This looks like my first night home!

Meowmy should look for pizza fabric for me! big laughthinkingbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 71 posts. Last posting by Jillian Grace , Jan 27 8:42 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Morgan\'s Bed Photo Stroll

Angel Maxie

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '08 1:50pm PST 
Check out my Anti Gravity Morgan's Bed! MOL!!!!!

Maximus
[notify]

» There has since been 73 posts. Last posting by Jillian Grace , Jan 27 8:42 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Where would you buy a cat: breeder or shelter?
Angel Maxie

Purred: Sat Jan 26, '08 8:05am PST 
If we wanted another purebred - a reputable breeder would be where we would go.

I am the only purebred here - all my siblings are ferals or shelter kittys.
[notify]

» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Tinker Bell 2003-2006, Apr 15 12:30 pm

Laws & Legislation > Another Reason Not to Buy Pets from Breeders

Angel Maxie

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '08 3:48pm PST 
There are good breeders and bad breeders. My parents were champion sh0w kittys - I've never been shown. Mom and Dad wanted an abby and they found me. Christopher Walken the actor has some of my siblings - he lives in CT and is an abby lover.

If you want a purebred - do your research. Ordering a pet on-line without checking the breeder can be a problem. I am not saying you can't fly the pet home safely - but pictures on the Internet can be total lies. Make sure who you are buying from does not overbreed/interbreed and that the animals are well taken care of. They breed for health and temperment - not money.

All of our Vets cringed when they first met me. Always told Mom - abbys have so many problems. MOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 17, have been the healthiest cat in the house, and still run through the house screaming like the Death Eaters are chasing me. I still jump up on top of the fridge and the wall unit. I was bred for health and temperment.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Feb 3 11:25 pm

Behavior & Training > annoying cat?

Angel Maxie

Purred: Mon Dec 24, '07 5:11am PST 
MOL!!!!!!!!!!!! That's me! I am 17 now and haven't changed!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sable - ~Love you Always~ , Dec 25 10:45 am

Cat Health > Is He Deaf?

Angel Maxie

Purred: Sun Sep 30, '07 11:54am PST 
20 is a pretty good age for a Cat, and you may have lost your hearing. As we age, things like that happen. As far as communicating with a deaf cat, it's more of having the cat "see" than hear you.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Binks, Oct 3 11:13 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > MORGAN the PIRATE\'s Birthday Party: Friday Sept 7 at 4:00 pm Pacific; 7:00pm Eastern
Angel Maxie

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 6:06pm PST 
Maximus is sad that Elsa is leaving and he goes and sits in the corner with his head in his paws. Sigh............I never want her to leave me - EVER!!!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 135 posts. Last posting by Jasper , Sep 8 9:20 am

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.