Postings by BOO BOO-MAMA MISSES YOU10/2/06

GO!

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

Get Well Soon > Purrs and prayers needed for a very special friend.
BOO BOO-MAMA- MISSES- YOU10/2/06

ALWAYS IN MY- MAMA'S- HEART-6/7/93-10/- 2/06

Purred: Thu Dec 14, '06 9:14pm PST 
I am so glad to see that Saphhire started this FORUM for LITTLE RED!!!! I was about to do the same thing and some sweetie got it going already!!!

I will be sending lots and lots of purrayers for Little Red and many, many for his Mommy too. This is such a difficult time for her right now with all she has been through and we all need to pull together and give her all the love, purrayers, support and thoughts we can.

Thank you Sapphire for your kindness, thoughtfulness and your unconditional love to start this forum for a very special kitty and his family!

Wet Whisko Angel Kisses to you!
Love you,
BooBoo
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Teddy, Dec 16 11:18 am

Get Well Soon > Purrs Needed For Sylvester Boo Boo Kitty!

Purred: Fri Sep 29, '06 12:53pm PST 
Thank you everykitty furrend soooooooooooo meow-uch!!!! I love you all and hold a special place in my heart, (of course Queenie has a pretty big chunk) for every single one of you!!! I consider myself to be COMPLETELY BLESSED and LOVED by all of MY BEST FURRENDS HERE!!!!

Milo & Petey have hearts of "silver platters full of fish, chicken & steak"!!! Love you two!! I'll catch up with you this weekend if I am able to eat, drink & sleep enough to do so!! Mama doing all she can & she's always there for me!! She's my ANGEL!!!! But she just keeps telling me "It's just what a Mama is supposed to do for their BABIES!" I will have Mama do her BEST to keep you all updated about how I'm doing and all!! You all know she can fill a page like nokitty's business!!!! hee hee!!!

Thank you everykitty so much for having me in your thoughts & puurrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss!!! Mama, Daddy & ME send ours to all of you!! And extra big big PUUURRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS to those who are sick, hurt or just not feeling all too spiffy.

I LOVE YOU!!!!
Your Grumpy Old Man Furrend,
BOO BOO'S
XoXoXoXoXoXoXo
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Willow. Rainbow Bridge., Oct 3 9:12 am

Get Well Soon > Purrs Needed For Sylvester Boo Boo Kitty!

Purred: Fri Sep 29, '06 12:10pm PST 
THIS IS ONE'S FOR YOU RAY"MAN"! MOL! MOL! LOVE YA MAN!

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!!!! Milo & Petey.......................how so very thoughtful of you to start this Forum!!! What an amazingly genuine, loving, kind, beautiful & wonderful thing to do for a "Little Old Man!!!!" you'll have to excuse me while I paw this one as I am holding those white, soft, cottony squares, you know that come in those square (sometimes heart shape and stuff) boxes.............ok well I'm holding one of those to her nose!!! HA HA HA!!!! I made a rhyme!!! HA HEE HA HEE mol mol!!!! I have the early morning giggles!!!

I AM SUCH THE LUCKIEST BOO BOO KITTY IN THE WIEEEEERLD!!! I am so blessed to have you all in my LIFE today & FURREVO & ALWAYS!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Willow. Rainbow Bridge., Oct 3 9:12 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Gone For Awhile Purrhaps...

Purred: Fri Aug 11, '06 4:47am PST 
OOOOHHHHH DEAR CHEY!!!! I HOPE YOU WON'T BE GONE TOO LONG!!!! I LOVE YOUR NEW PICTURE DAHHHHLING!!! SO YOU!!! MOL!!!!! I'LL BE THINKING OF YOU AND HOPE YOU'LL BE BACK SOON!!!!

WET WHISKO KISSES!!
LOVE,
BOO BOO'S
XOXOXOXOXO
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Cheyanne, Aug 14 3:32 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Losing my little Zoey to cancer

Purred: Tue Aug 8, '06 6:55pm PST 
We are so sorry and sad to hear about your Sweet, Precious Little Angel Girl, ZOEY. Our thoughts will be with you. On the otho paw, we are happy to know she got her Sweet Kitty Angel Wings and is no longer in any pain and has returned to her spunky, fun & beautiful self!!! I told my Mama that I know she has been sending "Snuggle Dust" to you & your family everyday!!! Yep!!!! She sure does!! As you lay down your head at the end of the day, that's when she sends her gift with a Big Whisko Smile and Soft Sweet Whisko Kisses!! She always felt love from you and knows that is special to get and to have!!

Wet Whisko Kisses to you!!!!
Love,
Boo Boo's
xoxoxoxooxoxoxo
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Azurine Ambrosia, Aug 21 12:32 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Let's hear it for Buddie!

Purred: Thu Jul 20, '06 5:36pm PST 
CATGRATS TO YA BUDDIE MY FRIEND!!! WOO HOO!!!! RICKI & I WERE JUST TALKING AND SAID "BUT HE'S KITTY OF THE DAY EVERYDAY TO US"!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND PROUD OF YOU! I HOPE THIS BRINGS YOU LOTS OF "FEEL BETTO" WISHES AND TONS OF DELICIOUS AND NUTRITOUS "GET BETTO QUICK" TREATS!!! MY MAMA'S & DADDY'S THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR MOMMY & DADDY!!! AND MINE ARE TOO DUDE!!!
SUPER DUPER WET WHISKO KISSES TO YOU!!!
LOVE YA!
BOO BOO'S
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Buddy, Jul 21 12:26 pm

Get Well Soon > I am at the vets

Purred: Tue Jul 18, '06 4:01am PST 
HEY ORCA!! (I HOPE THIS FINDS YOU GETTING ON THE MEND!!) FIRST OF ALL.....DON'T EVO FEEL "GUILTY" TO ASK FOR PURRS!!! WHETHER IT'S THE SNIFFLES, AN ACCIDENT OR CANCER, ALL OF GOD'S CREATURES NEED LOVE, SUPPORT & FEEL BETTO PURRS!!! WE'RE ALL SPECIAL, IMPORTANT AND WE ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT EACH OTHER, SO YOU DID THE RIGHT THING, BUD!!

I AM SO HAPPY TO READ THAT IT'S NOT "TOO" SERIOUS, BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN IF YOUR MOMMY DIDN'T GET YOU IN THE VET WHEN SHE DID. ME & MY MAMA HOPE THAT YOU FEEL BETTO REAL SOON!!! MAYBE IT'S TIME TO HAVE YOUR BROTHO "GROOM" HIMSELF?!?!?!?! MOL!!! MOL!!! HEE HEE!!! I KNOW YOU ARE A VERY GOOD BIG BROTHER AND JUST WANT HIM TO BE A CUTE CLEAN LITTLE BOY!!! HAVE FUN TAKING THEM PILLS!!! EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!! THEY COULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A LIQUID MAN!! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EASIER FOR YOUR MOMMY AND YOU TOO!! UNLESS THAT MEDICENE YOU ARE ON DOESN'T COME IN LIQUID, BUT I THOUGHT MOST PET MEDS, JUST LIKE FOR CHILDREN, ARE MADE IN LIQUID FORM TO MAKE IT EASY ALL THE WAY AROUND! OH WELL.........I'LL SEND YOU LOTS OF FEEL BETTO TREATS!!! SO YOUR FAVORITE MEAT IS CHICKEN THEN??? I'LL MAKE SOME CHICKEN, RICE & CATNIP FLAVORED TREATS!!! TAKE IT EASY & KEEP ME POSTED AS TO HOW YOU'RE CONQUERING THIS ONE!!!
SENDING FEEL BETTO PURRS AND WET WHISKO KISSES YOUR WAY!!!
LOVE,
BOO BOO'S
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Orca The Killer Kitten, Jul 18 5:34 am

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show, Act III

Purred: Mon Jul 17, '06 11:46pm PST 
OH....HELLO SALEM KITTY!!!! GOOD TO BRIEFLY SEE YOU!!! I'LL CATCH UP WITH YA LATER!! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR KITTYSITTER SITUATION!! MY MAMA SAID SHE'D TAKE HER PLACE, BUT I THINK WE LIVE FAR A PART FROM EACH OTHO.....SORRY ABOUT THAT.

ATHENA!!!!???? MAYBE YOU COULD MAKE ME A LATTE TOMORROW WHEN I SEE YOU?!?!?!? I'VE HEARD YOU MAKE THE BEST!!!! YUM.....YUM....YUM-O!!! I LOVE THAT FOAM STUFF!! I BLOW IT OFF THE TOP SOMETIMES AND WATCH IT FLY!!! MOL!!

LOVE,
BOO BOO'S
[notify]

» There has since been 46268 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Apr 19 11:43 pm

Purred: Mon Jul 17, '06 11:42pm PST 
AAAAWWWWW!!!! I WISH I COULD HANG OUT A BIT LONGER TOO!! HELLO SWEET ATHENA!!! YOU'RE A DOLL!!! THANKS! MY CATPUTER KEEPS DOING STRANGE THINGS........IT MIGHT BE CATSTER.......MAYBE!!! I'M HOPING IT IS SINCE WE JUST GOT A NEW CATPUTER!!! MOL!!! DON'T NEED ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH MY COMMUNICATION MACHINE!

THANKS APPOLO, BEA, BEA'S MOMMA, ATHENA AND EVERYKITTY ELSE FOR YOUR SWEET & KIND WORDS TO ME!!! I HAVE REALLY MISSED YOU ALL HERE AND LOOK SO VERY FORWARD TO CATCHING UP WITH YOU VERY SOON!!! I THINK TOMORROW NIGHT I SHOULD BE BACK HERE. CATGRATS TO BEA'S MOMMA ON HER NEW JOB!!!! THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!

UNTIL THEN SWEET CATNIP KITTY LOVE DREAMS AND STAY COOL!!! LIKE IN FRONT OF THE FAN AND MAKE SURE TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATERS!! IT WAS 106 HERE IN CALI TODAY AND I THINK THE SAME TOMORROW!! YUK!!!

NITE NITE, SWEET DREAMS AND BIG WHISKO KISSES TO YOU ALL!!
LOVE,
BOO BOO'S
[notify]

» There has since been 46271 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Apr 19 11:43 pm

Purred: Mon Jul 17, '06 11:24pm PST 
Hi Gimli, Bea, Apollo, Simba!!!!! Hey Gimli????? Did you win at the Cat Show this weekend?!?!?!? How Cool!!! I'll check out your page and see more about it. I think you and your Mommy went off to bed.

Hello Miss Bea!!! I see your Momma found her that job she's been looking for finally!!! WOO HOO!!! How great! Don't worry about being home all day while she's at work.......just think.......you'll get all the tuna steaks, catnip treats and any otho yummy food you love since Momma will be bringing home the Bacon!!! mol mol!!!!

It's good to see you all here, but I need to go eat a bit more and lay down. I've been having a rough time with the Chemo, but should find out this week if Mama can give me Chemo at home instead with a pill. It's getting too hard for me to go back every 3 weeks for treatments. Besides....I think all the people at the Vet are scared of me since I have a nasty, cranky attitude and tend to growl more than usual and even have gone to bite the girls there!! ooppss!!! I don't mean to behave this way, it's just that I'm sick of it........them holding me down, they stick me, they shave my arms and they even "make" me go to sleepy land for about 10 minutes and then when I wake I don't remember my dreams like I always do!! fooey!!

I've missed you all and I'll be back on here later and around checking out your pages and all!! Queenie & I are doing furrtastic!!! She's been a bit sick too, but is starting to feel betto now. Her Mommy has had alot going on and is such a beautiful person!!! Queenie & I just spent the last couple of days togetho and it was absolutely wonderful!!

CATGRATS GIMLI!!!!! I'M THINKING OF YOU TRUMAN MY FRIEND!!! GIVE YOUR MAMA GREAT BIG WET WHISKO KISSES FROM US!!! YOU'RE IN OUR THOUGHTS!! HEY THERE SIMBA!!! LOOKIN' GREAT!!! NICE PIC!!! APOLLO...YOU ARE ADORABLE AS ALWAYS!!! LOVE YOUR FURRS!!

CATCH YA ALL LATER!!
(NEWLY GROWN-IN) WET WHISKO KISSES TO YOU!!
LOVE,
BOO BOO'S
[notify]

» There has since been 46285 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Apr 19 11:43 pm

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.