Postings by Ajaxx Anthony Fisher

GO!

Cat Health > shelter cat diarrhea, blood in stool, vomiting

Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Wed Apr 4, '12 11:47pm PST 
Definitely keep any sort of thread, strings or rubber bands away from your kitties going forward. I'm sure Salem will be fine but a trip to the vet might be a good idea. They might suggest a fecal sample (typically not too expensive) to see what's causing his diarrhea & hopefully it is just worms, which can be cured really quickly. Good luck! The Fisher kitties will send you lots of purrs & positive energy!
hughughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Apr 9 7:05 pm

Cat Health > CRF and high blood pressure, now maybe thyroid problems too! Also, holistic vet?
Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 10:14pm PST 
All the Fisher kitties wills say lots of purrs for your kitty to eat some more & not throw it up & for the new doctor to give you some good options to get Sneakers back on the right track!!! Our little brother Travis just got a second tumor & is having surgery for the 2nd time in just over 3 months so Mama is worried but we're all hangin' tough & praying for him & we know it's all going to work out & he'll be good as new before we know it. We're wishing the same thing for Sneakers - everything is going to work out!!!
hug hug hug hug hug
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Maizy , Apr 18 7:36 am

Raw Food Diet > butcher was mean, mean butcher :((

Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 3:58am PST 
Can't you give them some raw meat & some of the high class kibble from before? That way you won't be breaking the bank feeding your cats & they're still eating healthy. I know the raw food/wet food only fanatics are dead opposed to any sort of dry food but if it's really good dry food, a mix of both will be okay.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by BK, Jun 24 4:33 pm

Cat Health > Capsule is too large! Help?

Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 3:39am PST 
You could try getting those pill pockets & putting the powder inside & then giving them to your kitty with food or as a treat. That works for lots of kitties. Mama's never had to do that with us 'cuz we all have pretty big mouths big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Hobert von Kingston III, Apr 15 12:46 pm

Cat Health > Something just didn't seem right ...

Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 3:29am PST 
As leader of the Fisher kitties, I want to extend as many purrs & as much positive energy as we can send your way for a speedy recovery for Damian. We knew a kitty who had FIP & it broke our hearts. We hope that's not what you have & that your vet figures out how to make you all better soon!!! Hang in there, Damian!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ajaxx Anthony Fisher, Mar 31 3:29 am

Cat Health > Can anyone recommend a good cat health insurance company?
Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 1:52pm PST 
Thanks everyone! Travis had a lumpectomy to remove a subcutaneous hemangiosarcoma but it wasn't attached to anything & was completely excised. Sounds like Mama's got some good research to do.thinking Thanks again! You guys rock!dancing
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Leo Lovebug ♥, Jan 12 4:45 pm

Cat Health > Can anyone recommend a good cat health insurance company?

Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 12:11am PST 
Hi there,

Mama has wanted to get us insurance for a while & now that my little brother Travis recently underwent surgery, she really wants to make sure we're all covered. Do any of you guys have insurance? How does it work? Will they still cover a cat that has had something major happen to him (like Travis & his surgery)? Mama doesn't even have insurance for herself but we mean more to her than her own life so she wants to get us covered. Any recommendations you guys can give us will be greatly appreciated! Thanks & God bless you all!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Leo Lovebug ♥, Jan 12 4:45 pm

Cat Health > I might have a fatty tumor...

Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Tue Dec 27, '11 9:17am PST 
Mama dropped off my little brother Travis about 45 minutes ago to get ready for his surgery, etc. She tossed & turned a lot during the night & none of us could eat or drink anything after 10pm since Travis had to fast. The vet made Mama feel better when they went over everything that's going to happen. He said the surgery is actually very simple & Travis' teeth cleaning, etc, will take the longest - isn't that interesting? All the Fisher kitties want to thank all of you for all the purrs & positive energy you're sending Travis' way!!! Travis will give you an update when he gets home. Guess I'll have to take it easy on the little guy when he gets back big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Patches, Jan 28 2:38 pm

Cat Health > Who peed?? How can we tell?

Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Thu Apr 1, '10 11:05am PST 
All the Fisher kitties are so sad to hear about Maggie's loss. We're praying for you.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ajaxx Anthony Fisher, Apr 1 11:05 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.