GO!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

Grooming > About Getting My Hair Cut...
Two-Tone

if i don't come- to you don't- touch me

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 3:35pm PST 
Hi Grendelz! it really depends upon the cat and the coat. mommy keeps me in a lion cut because i have serious hairball issues but when she lets it grow back it looks normal. some cats can get shaved all the time and still grow back normal while others can get clipped once and never have the same coat(though usually there is an underlying health issue) if you have mats then you deffinately need to have them clipped out as leaving them can cause hotspots. if you want to see how your fur will grow back when clipped you can always ask the groomer to spot clip the mats(unless there are lots otherwise you'll look silly) and watch it grow in, or just shave your tummy to see how it regrows.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Harley, Mar 30 10:29 pm

Grooming > Our Mummy is still new, can you help her?
Two-Tone

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 3:30pm PST 
HI! i would say it is alright for you to get a lion cut. mommy is a groomer and she keeps me in one cause i have the same problem, even though i have short hair. i would not reccomend doing it yourself cause if you've never been shaved before then you could react badly at first, it can be a kinda scarey experience. also since cats have very thin/delicate skin it is super easy to knick them and have that knick stretch and spread into something worse. deffinately for the first time i would have a professional do it, plus you'll also get a bath and nails cut too! after a few cuts by a groomer you could try doing it yourself but most pets are worse for their owners than strangers(mommy hears lots of owners say how bad their pets are at home for brushing and when she gets them on the table they are wonderful) hope that helps!
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Alaidh - my little angel, Apr 14 10:37 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > it can't be happening!

Two-Tone

Purred: Sat May 20, '06 3:02pm PST 
well it seems mommy is picking the thin up tomorrow after she gets off of work. i barely even had time to prepare for the little beast and she is going to bring it home so soon. she says we will have lots of photos real soon.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 20 3:02 pm

Two-Tone

Purred: Fri May 19, '06 1:11pm PST 
good idea Selket. and glad to see you both. yes mommy does need to spend more time here rather than on dogster. she will deffinately keep everyone updated on the new kitten
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 20 3:02 pm

Two-Tone

Purred: Thu May 18, '06 2:07pm PST 
*sigh* we've had other cats invade our home, though they were always young kittens and it was alright after a few days. it's just a kink in my tail for the moment, since i'll have to teach it whose boss around here. mommy Really wants to rescue one of these strange naked cats, though finding one is a Very difficult task. i shall deffinately let you cats know if and when the new comer arrives.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , May 20 3:02 pm

Two-Tone

Purred: Thu May 18, '06 12:14pm PST 
mommy is looking for another kitten!!! i think i might cry. she says she wants to get a naked kitty! who would want a cat with not hair, i ask you! this is mortifying and i think i may run and hide.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , May 20 3:02 pm

Grooming > Kitten Flea Removal

Two-Tone

Purred: Thu May 18, '06 12:09pm PST 
see if you can get some Capstar pills from your vet, they work really well on young dogs and cats. i really like the all natural flea shampoos, especially one called DeFlea(works Great). it's all natural and uses a type of salt to dehydrate the fleas so they die and it's safe for puppies and kittens, plus no chemicals!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Daisy , May 22 7:36 pm

Catster Crushes > Who is Your Catster Crush?

Two-Tone

Purred: Wed Apr 19, '06 4:59pm PST 
*cries big sobbing kitty tears* i think Rascal left me! haven't seen him in furever and now i'm lonely!
[notify]

» There has since been 296 posts. Last posting by Spikey, Feb 4 3:50 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Automatic/Self-Cleaning Litter Box

Two-Tone

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 3:21pm PST 
we had one and mommy didn't really like it. she hated how hard it was to cleanout so she went back to the regular box. but then again there was 2 or more of us(when mommy was fostering kittens).
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 8:11 am

Food & Nutrition > Pawbreakers?
Two-Tone

Purred: Thu Mar 16, '06 6:28am PST 
they have them at my job and i was just a little concered they might chip a tooth or something. i might get one to try out but with the 4 dogs running around it might not last long
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lucky Boo, Loved & Missed , Dec 13 7:50 am

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.