Postings by Vladimir

GO!

Kitten Corner > My kitten is huge!

Vladimir

King VLAD-Lord- of the Leash

Purred: Sun Nov 24, '13 8:13pm PST 
Vladimir's mommy here: Toby's quite the handsome fella!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♛ Arwen ♛, Dec 28 4:05 pm

Cat Health > pet insurance.... worth it?
Vladimir

Purred: Sun Nov 24, '13 7:27pm PST 
Vladimir's mommy here. I have two forms of insurance for him: one is a regular maintenance wellness plan (for regular checkups, vaccinations, bi-yearly comprehensive exams, dental cleaning, to name a few) and the other is for emergency costs that aren't covered under his wellness plan. The just-in-case insurance is VPI (recommended by his vet) and the regular wellness plan is through Banfield Pet Hospital (located in most PetSmart stores). I haven't had to use the VPI so far, thank goodness, but I have the other one. I'm satisfied with both, have had no complaints and have saved quite a bit on vet costs.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Vladimir, Nov 24 7:27 pm

Cat Health > I need help deworming my cats!

Vladimir

Purred: Sun Nov 24, '13 7:03pm PST 
I'd suggest the vet treatment, too. Vladimir does well with it (it must be the banana flavor) and saves me from playing the "does it work or not" game with over-the-counter meds.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Vladimir, Nov 24 7:03 pm

Maine Coon > Maine Coon mix FROM Maine!

Vladimir

Purred: Sun Nov 24, '13 6:38pm PST 
wave Hi, Toby! I'm from Georgia and my mom is the MC, dad, who knows? I am 4 yrs old and go for walks wearing a harness and leash. I miss being a free roaming cat, but someone was mean and hurt me, so I can only hang out with my human mommy in tow (I try not to get her walking through a lot of bushes, etc.)

I haven't seen a lot of snow down here, but when we do get it, I love to play in it!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Vladimir, Nov 24 6:38 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.