Postings by Dexter

GO!

Food & Nutrition > What food is best?

Dexter

Are you going to- eat all that?

Purred: Sat Jul 20, '13 12:45pm PST 
We are midway to transitioning to full raw - now feeding 50/50 canned/raw.

I want to put in a good word for Weruva/Cats in the Kitchen canned food. One of the reasons I like this brand is that their website (www.weruva.com) has all kinds of nutritional data regarding their foods - more than I have ever seen on a company website. Many companies don't like giving out info beyond the Guaranteed Analysis. Further, this is the brand that my kibble addict took to - after trying many others.

The only issue I have with this brand is that it is high in water. If you, like me, have a "gravy licker" that really likes gravy laden foods - its a plus. My cat simply would not touch another brand with lower water. You are just paying a bit more to ship that water around. But when I look at the vet bills I have paid as a result of illness brought about by that CRAP dry food that the vet recommended (you know what brand I mean) ..its money well spent.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Jul 21 1:54 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.