Postings by Ivan

GO!

Siberian > My Ivan has stopped growing. :(

Ivan

Tzar Ivan the- wonderful

Purred: Tue Aug 27, '13 9:43am PST 
Ivan my Siberian is a model cat mostly. There one thing that rankles me, as male Siberian he supposed to be at least 15 lbs and larger. But he's only 12 lbs (max) and medium sized. He's five years old now. I know it's my fault I didn't feed him enough, but he doesn't eat a lot, he enjoys slowly nibbling on food through out the day. I wish there was some ethical way of making him bigger but not fatter. Stupid huh?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ivan, Aug 27 9:43 am

Behavior & Training > play biting
Ivan

Tzar Ivan the- wonderful

Purred: Sat Jul 13, '13 8:20am PST 
I squirt Ivan with a squirt gun to discourage biting and other troubling behavior. He hasn't quite gotten the message. I let him nibble at me, when he is feeling affectionate but I don't like aggressive biting which he tends to do when mad or frustrated. I don't think I'm very good at this discipline thing and generally he walks all over me.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Oreo, Sep 24 11:53 pm

Food & Nutrition > Research: what food do you feed and why?

Ivan

Tzar Ivan the- wonderful

Purred: Wed Jul 10, '13 8:02am PST 
I feed Ivan wellness wet food, I used to raw feed, but he kept getting UTIs from not drinking water (he still doesn't drink water often). It's a quality wet food and has plenty of variety. If Ivan had no UTI issues I'd still raw feed. But he's not picky and generally will eat any meat or seafood put in front of him.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Jul 12 10:01 am

Who's Feeling Silly > Weird habits - Do your cats have any?

Ivan

Tzar Ivan the- wonderful

Purred: Wed Jul 10, '13 7:58am PST 
I've heard that cloth kneading is something cats do when they are taken away from their moms to soon. Ivan however was about six months when I got him. So at first there were no issues there. Then at about two he took up cloth kneading just for kicks, giggles and purrs. Mostly purrs. He loves kneading a woolly sheep skin I keep draped over a chair. He also loves showing off his jumping ability. Any time he can. There is favorite game: chase the kitty. He loves being chased around the apartment, he whines for me to chase him. He runs with his tail high in the air, happy as larry (whoever larry is.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Loki, Nov 28 9:34 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hello! *waves*

Ivan

Tzar Ivan the- wonderful

Purred: Tue Jul 9, '13 7:13am PST 
Hi, I'm Ivan's Mom. I joined about a month ago and I'm just posting now. Ivan is a five year old purebred siberian. And thanks to this website and his papers I discovered he's a Gemini which explains so much about his personality. big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Felix, Jul 29 2:41 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.