Postings by Mortimer

GO!

Cat Health > FIV positive cats introduced to cats without it?

Mortimer

Momma loves my- beautiful eyes

Purred: Sun Nov 25, '12 10:43am PST 
Ruffy, that was wonderful!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 4 11:32 pm

Cat Health > FIV positive cats introduced to cats without it?
Mortimer

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '12 12:03pm PST 
Sushi, good for you for not blindly following! FIV is only passed through blood-drawn bites in cat fights. A cat that grew up with me was FIV positive and never gave it to any of us. He died of megacolon, but was otherwise healthy.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Dec 4 11:32 pm

Cat Health > vomiting

Mortimer

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '12 11:34am PST 
Hi Winter. Since you are so young and there have been no food changes or anything, I would guess it's hairballs. Try using a hairball gel and try a hairball or indoor formula food, or add pumpkin to your food. 90% of vomiting cases in cats are due to hairballs.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Amber, Dec 1 9:51 am

Food & Nutrition > hair loss and weight loss on Hill's c/d

Mortimer

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '12 11:08am PST 
I can't believe a vet told you no canned food! That is the best thing you can give a urinary cat. Get rid of dry! And those "holistic" foods usually don't have appropriate pH balance. Demand a wet food from your vet, and try a different brand.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Mar 7 3:53 pm

Food & Nutrition > Best canned cat food

Mortimer

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '12 10:50am PST 
I have to have mostly canned food mixed with a little dry for crunchy satisfaction. I have trouble digesting food, so I can't eat kibble. I like Hill's adult light. It has alot of fiber to help with digestability.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sammy, Jul 25 10:35 pm

Cat Health > Hairballs
Mortimer

Purred: Sun Jul 1, '12 9:06pm PST 
I always vomit hairballs. It sounds like normal vomiting. Most feline vomiting is due to hairballs. Hairball or indoor formula food works very well to help. I won't eat the gel.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mortimer, Jul 1 9:06 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.