Postings by Fluffy

GO!

Behavior & Training > My Cat Bites a lot & Chews Wired

Fluffy

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '12 10:00pm PST 
Hi Leo,
thank you for the response. Yes, I have tried the wire covers, which helps sometimes (I covered my laptop battery charger with it, but there was a small part uncovered,which my cat decided to chewed on, or my hairdryer). I don;t like pinching my cat at all. I did get him a lot of mice toys, which he loves (but he ends up loosing them all the time). But I will get him more toys to chew. thanks for the idea. I was also told, that once Fluffy gets "older", he will "calm down", not so sure if this will happen.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Oct 17 5:12 am

Cat of the Day & Week > Wow, it's me!
Fluffy

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '12 5:22pm PST 
Congrats!!! applausecheerway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by max, Apr 25 8:36 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > is there a wrong cat?

Fluffy

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '12 5:00pm PST 
Hi,

I think it really depends on the owner. If someone doesnt have enough time or wants to give their cat the necessary time, then it is wrong for that person to have a cat. Owning a cat requires your time, love and effort. The amount also depends on the age of the cat, kittens usually require more time and attention.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by max, Apr 25 9:41 pm

Behavior & Training > My Cat Bites a lot & Chews Wired

Fluffy

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '12 4:54pm PST 
Hi all,

Fluffy is 9months old and he bites and chews wires a lot. (he already chewed the wires from: my laptop, cell phone charger, blow dryer, headphones, DS, etc several times, which I've had to replaced more than once already!) The vet recommended to get another kitten so he can play with, but, as much as I would love to, It's not possible for me to do that. The vet also suggested I should pinch him a little if he bites and scratches, but he gets more aggressive. I need more suggestions please.
thank you
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Oct 17 5:12 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.