Postings by Simba

GO!

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Petsmart Sweepstakes - Have you played?

Simba

Purred: Mon Jun 25, '12 4:31am PST 
I've been playing since the first day, haven't won anything but my fingers are still crossed laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Candie, Jul 30 3:08 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Affordable clumping litter with little to no dust?
Simba

Purred: Sun Apr 1, '12 4:45pm PST 
So I'e used the Dr. Elsey's now, and it's great! I have three cats and only have to change the litter once a day now (sometimes twice when they're particularly stinky... lol). My apartment is tiny and whenever they used the litter it used to stink up my apartment, but now it only does when the stinkiest of my three uses it... lol. Thanks again smile
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Merlin Sage, May 5 9:16 am

Simba

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '12 9:24pm PST 
Hey guys, sorry for the delayed response. Just want to say thanks for your suggestions, I picked up the Dr. Elsey's Precious litter today, the multi-cat formula... I was pleased to see it at one of the local Petsmarts. I'm changing the litter in a few minutes (always a lovely task... lol) so I'll use the Dr. Elsey's and see how it goes. Thanks so much for the suggestions!
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Merlin Sage, May 5 9:16 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Self-Cleaning Litter Box or Similar On A Budget?

Simba

Purred: Tue Mar 27, '12 9:17pm PST 
Hey guys, I have three cats and live in a tiny space. I'm looking for a self-cleaning litter box or something similar for under $175 and wondering if anyone knows of one. I know they're usually super expensive (I did find one for that price, but it had a lot of negative reviews so not chancing buying that one) so I won't be shocked if there's nothing in that price range, but thought I'd ask for suggestions in case. Thanks for any answers smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Simba, Mar 27 9:17 pm

Simba

Purred: Sun Feb 26, '12 10:05pm PST 
I've read tons of stories about how unhealthy all of the dust from cat litter can be, and my kitten has the whole upper respiratory infection thing going on, which the other two cats sometimes get a mild case of from him. I'm wondering if there are any relatively affordable litters that have little to no dust. Thanks in advance for any replies.
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Merlin Sage, May 5 9:16 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.