Postings by Sadie

GO!

Who's Feeling Silly > So I fell in. I knew it would happen.

Sadie

I am siamese,- you better- please!

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 5:38pm PST 
I kept thinking it would be interesting to investigate the thing these "humanoid" creatures call a "toilet" by jumping up on the rim whenever Mom and Dad forgot to lower the seat and close the door before morning coffee, and the unthinkable happened. Other cats always told me their stories about the tragic outcome of falling in to the water, but never thought it could happen to me! I had to be miserably bathed for 15 minutes getting the toilet water out of my fur, and everyone knows I HATE being wet! Why do I still have the urge to continue hanging around that fascinating contraption? Mom, save me from myselffff! red face
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Twinkle, Apr 24 12:20 pm

Cat Health > Lynessa has weight management issues...
Sadie

I am siamese,- you better- please!

Purred: Wed Jan 11, '12 5:30pm PST 
She'd hide all my toys if she knew I was telling the world shrug but our little Nessie will not stop eating, I'm talking stuff on the ground (must vacuum regularly), jumping up on dinner tables, stealing Gleep's (and my) food, etc. We put her on timed feeding so she doesn't have the chance to eat actual kitty food often but I swear it is not helping her lose weight at all. She eats too many foreign objects, and there's not much we can do about it other than keep the place as clean as possible. She is a so-called "Lynx point siamese" with a LOT of burmese. Just over a year old.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Finnegan (Finney), Jan 12 10:36 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.