Postings by Cynder

GO!

Food & Nutrition > quick question on my kittens food

Cynder

Mrowww

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '12 1:40am PST 
thanks for the advice everyone! i picked up the premium turkey kitten formula today for now. it seems perfect for her! i'm so happy i'll be able to feed her what she deserves. thanks so much smile
and thanks a lot for the coupons! they help a lot!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cynder, Jan 1 1:40 am

Cynder

Mrowww

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 5:14pm PST 
okay, thank you very much! kitty looks like i'll be getting fancy feast. i do believe there is a petco nearby; for that kind of sale i might be able to get her on 2 cans every other day for now. you saved me from being broke, and saved my precious cynder from being stuck on only dry food! that was the last thing i wanted to do to her!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Cynder, Jan 1 1:40 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > hi there!

Cynder

Mrowww

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 4:38pm PST 
we're new to the site, though we have been making a few posts here and there : ) cynder is my first kitten, and i love her dearly. she is 3 months old. she came in to my life when everything was going downhill and just completely changed all of that. i got her from a local shelter; i got her two days before christmas and i spent it with her.
as for her human, i'm a 19 year old college student. all of my money goes to cynder, and i wouldn't want it any other way. we look forward to making lots of friends on here!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Beatrice (Miss You! '94-'12), Jan 6 11:46 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Catster moms age group

Cynder

Mrowww

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 4:31pm PST 
hi there : )
i'm in the B bracket; i'm 19 and a mom to one kitty kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 66 posts. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, Nov 7 8:29 pm

Kitten Corner > How can I get my kitten to stop biting?

Cynder

Mrowww

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 3:35pm PST 
don't bite your cat! since he is still a kitten, i would recommend hissing at him when he bites you. this is how a momma cat would tell her kitten to stop, and i've found it works very well; it only took a few days for cynder to stop biting, and she doesn't love me any less kitty just don't do it loud enough to totally freak him out. the goal is to tell him it's wrong, not horrify him! kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sootball , Jan 7 5:27 pm

Cynder

Mrowww

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 3:22pm PST 
thank you so much! i wish i was here too, that wouldv'e been perfect! i'm glad to know that the fancy feast is good. i will be going to pick up some for her today, and i'll get whichever of those i can afford for the best quality. so the turkey kitten formula by fancy feast will be good for my little baby? sorry if im asking too many questions, i just want to make sure my little ball of fluff grows up to be a healthy big ball of fluff!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Cynder, Jan 1 1:40 am

Cynder

Mrowww

Purred: Fri Dec 30, '11 1:21pm PST 
thank you for your input! I stopped feeding her the gravy today. if I give her half a can of wet food in the morning then the other half at night with extra water I could afford a moderately priced brand. would this work out well?

EDIT: i just saw the turkey kitten formula by fancy feast. would this be a good choice? i still can't afford 2 cans a day right now, but is this food any good? i looked at the ingredients and I don't really like them all that much; how worth it would it be to feed her this? or should i just stick to getting something a little more pricey for her sake?
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Cynder, Jan 1 1:40 am

Cynder

Mrowww

Purred: Thu Dec 29, '11 9:14pm PST 
hi everyone : ) my kitten cynder is 3 months old, almost 4 months. i can't afford wet food (i'm a 19 year old college student that works part time, and im her only care taker) so i'm trying to figure out what i can do to keep her in excellent health. right now, im feeding her innova cat and kitten food that has a little bit of vita gravy mixed in it; i figure that will help with the moisture, plus it has a lot of extra vitamins too. i plan on switching her to innova evo when her current bag of innova runs out. is the vita gravy thing a good idea? i coat her food in it every morning and leave it out all day, then i figure i should toss it at night. please tell me your insights; i want to make sure she is in great health. thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Cynder, Jan 1 1:40 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.