Postings by Harriet Evelyn

GO!

Who's Feeling Silly > Who is your best friend?

Harriet- Evelyn

Scaredy-cat

Purred: Tue Oct 11, '11 12:07am PST 
Hi I'm Harriet! I wanted to ask you guys who your best friend(s) are? Humans or animals, either one is fine. smile
I have five best friends! Three of them are dogs, my favorite dog is a collie named Petal. We always play together! I also have a good friend, who is a chinchilla persian, named Moonlight but everyone calls her Moony. I am also best friends with my mommy. She always feeds me and I like that. cheer

When me and Petal play, I usually chew on her toes and elbows, and lick her face and attack her tail. She usually just lays on the couch and ignores me, but sometimes she nibbles on my face or stomach. She never hurts me though! She is always as gentle as can be.
The other two dogs are a collie named Lassie and a mutt named Ella. Lassie is kind of a grumpy dog sometimes, he doesn't usually like to play with me, but I try to play with him anyways! And Ella has an injured hip from a car accident, so I am very careful when I play with her.
And my relationship with Moony is very strange. We hate each other when everyone is around, but when we think no one is watching we play very nicely! I like to bat her tail, and we race each other around the house. I wish we could play at night time but my mommy makes me sleep in the bathroom because I'm bad at night time. shrug

SO, FELLOW CATSTERS! Who are/is your best friend(s)? smile

[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Kisu , Oct 31 1:18 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Hello! I'm Harriet!
Harriet- Evelyn

Scaredy-cat

Purred: Mon Oct 10, '11 11:59pm PST 
Hello everyone! kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Harriet Evelyn, Oct 10 11:59 pm

Harriet- Evelyn

Scaredy-cat

Purred: Thu Sep 22, '11 2:03pm PST 
Hello, Lacey and Elijah! big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Harriet Evelyn, Oct 10 11:59 pm

Harriet- Evelyn

Scaredy-cat

Purred: Wed Sep 21, '11 11:17pm PST 
My name is Harriet Evelyn, my mommy calls me Harriet or just Harrie.
I am about one year old,
I am a very mellow cat sometimes meditate and other times I'm VERY hyper happy dance

I love to sit in the windowsill and watch the bugs fly during the day, and I love to watch the stars at night.
cat on moon

My mommy loves me to death but sometimes I'm not very nice to her wink

Anyways my mommy is going to feed me dinner so I'm going to go! Bye!! wave
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Harriet Evelyn, Oct 10 11:59 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.