Postings by Jager

GO!

Domestic Medium Hair > Would Anyone Like To Be My Friend?

Jager

Little Ferocious

Purred: Wed Oct 5, '11 2:58pm PST 
Welcome Twinkle kittywelcome
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jager, Oct 5 2:58 pm

Kitten Corner > Sharing Kitty Bowls?
Jager

Little Ferocious

Purred: Wed Oct 5, '11 2:37pm PST 
since Jager could climb up to the other cats bowl hes been sharing bowls, and it hasn't done him any harm, and now that he's 5 months he shares will all 3 of the other cats, and is still doing fine, although sometime she can be a bit greedy about it. It should be fine
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♥ Roxy ♥, Oct 6 12:51 pm

Kitten Corner > What color am I?

Jager

Little Ferocious

Purred: Wed Oct 5, '11 2:28pm PST 
Id have to agree and say creme tabby, but your also adorable!
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Mama Cat, Jun 2 7:02 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > What urine odor remover has worked for you?

Jager

Little Ferocious

Purred: Mon Oct 3, '11 8:20pm PST 
I use OUT! Oxy-fast stain and odor remover. works really well and seems to deter accidents in those spots.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jager, Oct 3 8:20 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > I'm getting a kitten (for my 13 year old daughter)....and I am clueless

Jager

Little Ferocious

Purred: Mon Oct 3, '11 8:14pm PST 
Awesome that your getting your daughter a kitten! As others have said before clumping isn't good for young kittens, but at about 4-6 months it is safe, all cats are different in their litter preferences, so you might have to try different types clumping, nonclumping, scented etc. till you find one that works for both you and the cat.
as for cleaning I'd say scoop any poop as soon as possible maybe once or twice a day, switch out litter once a week and full clean as in new litter and scrubbing with soap and water once a month.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Kit Kat, Nov 5 1:39 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.