Purred: Thu Aug 2, '12 5:15pm PST 
And Thank You CatKit for the link!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cheezle, Aug 2 5:15 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Cat Pee on Laptop Bag
Cheezle

Cats are people- too!

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '12 4:57pm PST 
I don't think he has any type of infection, I was kind of worried so I looked up the symptoms but he doesn't seem to have any of them. Plus, when this cat pees, he pees A LOT! I bought him a water fountain so he must be using it! I bought some Nature's Miracle Urine Destroyer so I will give that a try. He did this once before with a reusable shopping bag - they both seem to be made of similar materials. Otherwise, he keeps it in the litter box. I guess I just need to keep my stuff off the floor laugh out loud

Thanks!!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cheezle, Aug 2 5:15 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Cat Pee on Laptop Bag

Cheezle

Cats are people- too!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 6:18pm PST 
So my naughty cat peed on my laptop bag - it's made out of nylon and polyester. Cleaning directions are 'wipe with damp cloth' but I think I am going to need a bit more than that! I am probably going to have to buy a new one - but does anyone know a way to get the smell out - if possible?
Thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cheezle, Aug 2 5:15 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > The Best Cat Litter?

Cheezle

Cats are people- too!

Purred: Sun Jul 29, '12 1:42pm PST 
I use World's Best Cat Litter. I love it and it seems to last a while and it clumps pretty good. My mom even commented that my apartment never smells like a cat. It costs about $8.50 for a 7lb bag. Also, try searching for online coupons for World Best Cat Litter. For the last two months I have been able to find $5 coupons, which means it only cost $3.50!
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 8:03 am

Food & Nutrition > Pork canned food

Cheezle

Cats are people- too!

Purred: Fri Jul 20, '12 3:41pm PST 
Wow - never even heard of that - but I might have to try it. Cheezle actually LOVES pork chops. It's one of the few people foods he will beg for... Where do you get it?
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Jan 19 5:29 am

Food & Nutrition > WeRuVa Canned Cat Food
Cheezle

Cats are people- too!

Purred: Fri Jul 20, '12 3:38pm PST 
My Cheezle eats this along with other canned foods - he LOVES it. On The Cat Wok is probably his favorite (or maybe mine, since I just like the name!) I feed him a mix of high quality grain free canned food and the grain free varieties of Fancy Feast and Friskies - and some Blue Buffalo Wilderness Grain Free Chicken dry food. We tried a raw diet for a while - he didn't like that much and I just ended up throwing a bunch out. I just found out about the Soulistic, so I picked some of that up today, wish it came in more non-fish varieties though....
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cheezle, Jul 20 3:38 pm

Senior Cats > Welcome to Catster\'s Senior Cat Forum!

Cheezle

Cats are people- too!

Purred: Sun Aug 28, '11 6:18pm PST 
I'm Cheezle. I am a 10 year old grumpy old cat smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Abbi, Aug 29 9:57 am

Food & Nutrition > Grain Free Dry Food

Cheezle

Cats are people- too!

Purred: Sun Aug 28, '11 8:45am PST 
Thanks for all the info. I will definitely look into the instinct rabbit formula, I wonder if he would like that. I think the flavor he tried, well, not tried, sniffed smile - was beef, and he tends to like chicken and fish best. Cheezle seems to have a limit on how much he can eat at a time, even with the wet food he loves, and I know with the raw food, you can't let it sit out all day. Are certain cats (breeds, age) more prone to uninary problems? I know that can be a side effect of dry food for some cats... Cheezle used to go outside and eat who knows what, so I would like to add some foods that are more similar to what he would be catching himself.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Aug 30 2:53 pm

Cheezle

Cats are people- too!

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 9:16pm PST 
I was actually given some of the raw food like that - not sure what flavor, but I sniffed it and wouldn't eat it - but maybe I would like it if it was bunny flavor... I guess mom is worried about the two days a week she is gone from 7am to 10pm. I can't go all that time without eating...so the dry food is good then... We'll have to check out some of that raw food, might be a good alternative to or good addition to the canned.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Aug 30 2:53 pm

Cheezle

Cats are people- too!

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 9:47am PST 
Mommy just decided to transition me to a grain free dry food - Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken - I used to eat Purina Naturals. It is pretty good, except that I would rather have fresh bunny like I caught at my old home. Mommy would love to feed me an all canned or even a raw food diet, but she is very busy, and not sure if she could afford so much Weruva food, that's my favorite! She works and go to school and we just moved to a new place, so she is still trying to figure out what her expenses are. Are there any tips or anything mommy should look out for in a grain free diet? I am a ten year old cat, which I guess is considered senior, but I don't act old. I do get about a half a can of the 5.5 oz Weruva food, or something similar, every night. I smack my lips the entire time I am eating it laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Aug 30 2:53 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.