Postings by Jackson 9/2007-5/2011

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye - Alfie's story written 4th January 2012
Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 5:54pm PST 
They always leave us much too soon. Bless you for giving sweet little Alfie a wonderful, loving home. All the angel kitties are taking good care of him. Hugs and purrs to you. hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sterling, Jan 10 6:01 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Moma ivey went suddenly to the bridge

Missed so much

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 5:34pm PST 
We are so very sorry for your loss. Moma Ivey couldn't have asked for a more loving home than what she found with you. Bless you for bringing her in and giving her so much love. Hugs and purrs hug hug
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Blizzard AKA The Catfather, Jan 11 2:06 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Purrs and POTP needed for our cousin Midnight

Missed so much

Purred: Wed Dec 7, '11 6:55pm PST 
So relieved to hear Midnight is feeling better! Sending more purrrrrs for her continued recovery. Puuuuuuuurrrrrrs for Midnight! hug
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Dec 11 3:25 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Natasha will get her wings tomorrow on Saturday, 12/3/11

Missed so much

Purred: Wed Dec 7, '11 6:10pm PST 
Oh, my goodness! I am so, so very sorry to hear about Natasha! Fly free, little Angel little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Gracie may {1994-2011}, Dec 8 2:41 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Charlie has flown to the bridge.

Missed so much

Purred: Wed Dec 7, '11 6:03pm PST 
What a beautiful love story! What a blessed life Charlie had with you! We are so very sorry for your loss hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Gracie may {1994-2011}, Dec 8 6:21 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Gracie is gone

Missed so much

Purred: Wed Dec 7, '11 5:54pm PST 
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Gracie is now a beautiful Angel Kitty at the Rainbow Bridge. little angel Hugs and Purrs to you hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Samantha (Sam), Dec 10 4:26 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Our dearest friend 'Purrdie' has gone to the bridge....

Missed so much

Purred: Fri Dec 2, '11 5:13am PST 
Peaceful Journey, sweet Purrdie. All of us Angel Kitties at the bridge will be here to greet you. Hugs and Purrs to your family. hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jackson 9/2007-5/2011, Dec 2 5:13 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > fly free little Boots

Missed so much

Purred: Fri Nov 11, '11 5:49pm PST 
No worries, Tigger. Boots is here with us, we gave him some extra angel kitty kisses. Hugs & purrs to you. hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tink the Cat, Nov 13 5:09 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Garfield will sadly be saying goodbye today

Missed so much

Purred: Thu Nov 10, '11 5:43pm PST 
Garfield was met by all the Rainbow Bridge Angel kitties little angel. He is safe and happy and no longer in pain. Hugs and Purrs to your family, we are so sorry for your loss. hug hug
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Boo, Nov 21 3:34 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I had to put my year and a half year old Kitty down and i feel so guilty

Missed so much

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '11 4:31pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. I know exactly where you are coming from, I too, had to have a much too young kitty euthanized. Same situation, Jackson's kidneys failed and saving his life would have meant surgery, ongoing dialysis and even then, not sure if he would even make it through the surgery. The vet said he might be able to save his life, but he would never be the same cat. I made that horrible, horrible decision to let him go. I second guess that decision every day of my life. Jackson gave me that signal too. When I was alone with him saying my goodbyes, he kept looking up toward the ceiling, I took that as his way of saying "mom, I want to go up there".

It does get easier, you will find yourself smiling instead of crying when you think of him. He is at Rainbow Bridge now, he is happy, healthy and is enjoying the company of all the kitties there.

And I'm sure, when you are ready, you will bring another kitty into your life. I adopted Shortcake only two weeks after losing Jack and while she is in no way a replacement, it has helped me so much to know that I saved another life, Jackson (and I'm sure Chewbacca, too) would have wanted it that way.

Huge hugs to you, please come back if you need to talk, the Catster folks here are the absolute BEST!!

hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by CK Angel Ryder Knowles, Nov 29 9:33 am

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.