Postings by K Kato

GO!

What I Love About Catster > Fire & Flood

K Kato

Don't bother me- if I'm hunting

Purred: Fri Aug 31, '12 2:00pm PST 
I thought some may be interest to know and black ear club was rescue from the Halstead Fire burning in the center of Idaho. Her feet are badly burned. no sign of mamma bear after a search for her. The Bear is currently with IFG vet. The bear was named BooBoo. The national media has pick up the story. cheercheercheer The cub has a long road for recovery.cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by K Kato, Aug 31 2:00 pm

K Kato

Purred: Thu Aug 30, '12 2:51pm PST 
Prayers for all those in Isaac's path. I have a lot of friends in the region. Glad some of them are checking in.
Here in the fires, residents of the small towns evacuated have been allowed back into their homes. The burnt out was successful. The fires will burn until rain or snow in Oct or Nov as they are burning in a wilderness area. wave
May & June the fires burn mostly sagebrush & grass lands; now they are burning in the mountainous areas. relievedflowers
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by K Kato, Aug 31 2:00 pm

K Kato

Purred: Thu Aug 30, '12 2:51pm PST 
Prayers for all those in Isaac's path. I have a lot of friends in the region. Glad some of them are checking in.
Here in the fires, residents of the small towns evacuated have been allowed back into their homes. The burnt out was successful. The fires will burn until rain or snow in Oct or Nov as they are burning in a wilderness area. wave
May & June the fires burn mostly sagebrush & grass lands; now they are burning in the mountainous areas. relievedflowers
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by K Kato, Aug 31 2:00 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > Weird habits - Do your cats have any?

K Kato

Purred: Tue Aug 28, '12 4:06pm PST 
I wait to use the litterbox until someone is in the bathroom. I used it when my Dad or Mom are in the shower. After using the box i mess up the rug outside. I insist that it is clean at once. smile
Another I don't like doors closed. I will op[en them with my paw unless close tight. If I can I run out the front door every time I cancat on moon
I will greet dog on my walk; but won't play with them.shrug
I bury my treats until Mom found the feeze dried salmon & chicken.happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Loki, Nov 28 9:34 am

Who's Feeling Silly > Name his breed/color/markings!

K Kato

Purred: Tue Aug 28, '12 3:18pm PST 
Welcome to Catster, Midias. cheercheer
From your picture, I am remaind of some of the new silver Bengals. Your head is similar to mind. and your spots and other markings are similar. I am not an expert; but I think ypou would be a silver lynx. Any way, I will send a friendshp request. Kato
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Midas, Aug 29 8:40 pm

K Kato

Purred: Tue Aug 28, '12 2:40pm PST 
I live in Idaho where over 1 million acres have burnt this summer. Lucky, there have been some losses from fires. lives that have been lost are the firefighters; I think 2 have been kill fighting the fire and several others injured. One town in eastern Idaho lost around 100 homes. I believe there are 11 fires still burning aand will continue to burn until rain or snow this winter. By doing a burn out they have been able to save the 4 remaining structures in a ghost town, Rocky Bar. Two small vacation towns had the main part of the fire burn out near the towns.
cheercheercheercheer
it has been hot be we are still under a fire watch and thunderstorms. This area could used the moisture falling on southeast coast.
Golden sunbeams of furriendships are head your way. Kato hug
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by K Kato, Aug 31 2:00 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.