GO!

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > one of the best cat lover anime ever

Black Thorne

Its my bed, and- ill kick you off- >.< XD

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 6:01pm PST 
There is this anime called Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki it about a large sphere of a cat named poyo the episodes are around 3min long. its definatly something to watch if you want to smile smile

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poyopoyo_Kansatsu_Nikkihamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 1 12:04 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Electric cat boxes
Black Thorne

Purred: Thu Sep 29, '11 8:32am PST 
I was doing lots for research on Electric litter boxes. It seems that there is a lot of complaints about the scooping litter boxes. The complaints ive read is that they are very fragile, they get clogged up, and they are not easy to clean (Just the opposite by some reports.) The most popular (And seems like the most $$$) Is the Litter Robot, Now Thorne is a very large cat who pees like crazy, so there is ALWAYS allot of clumps in the litter.

Any way I was looking at the litter robot, so i went to a lot of different video websites comparing the size of cat to the machine. I can honestly tell you that Thorne would go in once and never again.

I found this other ELB (Electric litter box) Called the Litter Loo, I liked its nice and simplistic design. Sadly I couldn't find any dimensions. So i don't know if its big enough for Thorne, that and he has a tendency to dig a little strong.................

My hunt for the ever elusive ELB will continue!
It just might take a while smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 30 11:50 pm

Cat Health > is lethargy common after using frontline?

Black Thorne

Purred: Thu Sep 29, '11 8:20am PST 
I'm not sure about frontline, but when i use revolution on thorne he will be sleepy for the rest of the day
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 30 9:34 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Bringing home a new kitty

Black Thorne

Purred: Sat Jul 30, '11 11:51am PST 
Ok i want to bring home another cat. Hes an 8yo large male and is neutered. He gets along well with the other cats, and hes large so he may not freak out about Thornes size. I know i need another litter box but is there anything else i need?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 5 9:25 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > How to say your mad when they just to funny!?!

Black Thorne

Purred: Wed Jun 8, '11 5:36pm PST 
Ok i'm not sure where this post should go but idk i'll just post it here.

Cats you got to love them they do something naughty and funny. So your trying to get him/her to understand that what they did was bad but at the very same time your trying not to laughsilenced because it just to funny!

OH then (example) Thorne does something naughty and then hes all "I'm cute" aka (cute pose!) and it works!shrugshrug
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 10 3:50 pm

Food & Nutrition > Does ur cat eat dark chocolate to?
Black Thorne

Purred: Tue May 31, '11 3:25pm PST 
My Neko Thorne kitty eats Dark Chocolate (loves the stuff like you wouldn't believe) so i was wondering if any other cats like it as well?hamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , Jun 11 9:09 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.