Postings by Smiley Cassanova

GO!

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BOCU 8th Birthday Bash and 'We Saved Catster' Pawty - February 15th 4pm - 10pm (ET)

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 10:28pm PST 
Goodnight Efury Fur!wave
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jason Hopper, Feb 18 10:06 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BOCU 8th Birthday Bash and 'We Saved Catster' Pawty - February 15th 4pm - 10pm (ET)
Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 8:41pm PST 
Smiley finishing his cuppycake and cleansh hish face. It wash good to shee you Indy and shorry I misshed you. Nice to sheesh you too Hector!big grin Thanksh you sho much fur throwing the pawty Aedanbig hug and I'sh sho shorry I wash too latesh.frown I'll checksh back in a bit alsho.smile
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jason Hopper, Feb 18 10:06 am

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 8:37pm PST 
Smiley bushy chashing the catnip bubblesh shmellsh the cuppycakesh.cheer He racesh ofur to paw one and endsh up face fursht in one!big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jason Hopper, Feb 18 10:06 am

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 8:33pm PST 
waveOh my catnessh! I camesh in and efury fur ish gone!frown

I sheesh a few bubblesh left furom the catnip machine! happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Jason Hopper, Feb 18 10:06 am

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Fri Feb 14, '14 10:15pm PST 
Can my Furiend Indy comesh Aedan? He ish a Catster memfur and would likesh to comesh too.big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 73 posts. Last posting by Jason Hopper, Feb 18 10:06 am

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Fri Jan 17, '14 3:25pm PST 
hughugbig hug
[notify]

» There has since been 88 posts. Last posting by Jason Hopper, Feb 18 10:06 am

Behavior & Training > How Do I Get my Kitty To Play and stop being Agrresive to my other Kitty??

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Tue Oct 16, '12 9:53pm PST 
waveTigger, Merida and Pequena!

red faceShorry fur taking sho long to check out the anshwersh, but I couldn't find thish posht and wash told how to findsh it.red face

Thanksh you all fur your shuggeshtionsh and input. We hash been to the vet and ok there. Mom hash tried to rotate the toysh and tried mosht of them, but we'll hash to checksh da bird. Tried treatsh in ball, hiding thingsh etc. no. I hashn't sheen My Cat from Hell, but will checksh it out.

I thanksh you all sho much fur reshponding and extending a paw. cheerway to gohi5hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Smiley Cassanova, Oct 16 9:53 pm

Behavior & Training > How Do I Get my Kitty To Play and stop being Agrresive to my other Kitty??

Smiley- Cassanova

MEMFUR OF THE NO- CLUB!

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 4:02pm PST 
My kitty used to be very playful and full of energy and now just lays about, but seems bored and will for no reason attack my other cat. He is a rescue and about 4 years old and has lived here almost 2 years. He has been to the vet and so that is ok. I have tried all his furverite toys and every toy imaginable! He just sits and watches and walks away. I am also concerned because he might start to play with the other kitty, but the minute that kitty starts to play he gets very mean and chases him and his ears are down and he is growling and carrying on and has pinned him and gets just plain mean. Help please any one?shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Smiley Cassanova, Oct 16 9:53 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.