Postings by Harley

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Catster Railroad > Deeply Wondering?
Harley

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '12 8:02am PST 
This makes me angry that you could have a cat for four years and just get rid of it because of a dog(not that we don't love dogs we do).But after four years with your cat you should of got to know her and realized getting a dog was probably not good for her.There are truly some people that can't keep their cats for good reasons but replacing them because you got a dog is terrible and the type of home I wouldn't even want to put my ferals in.
Please realize cats are not property to be taken lightly.Hopefully the cat has found someone to take him in that doesn't see her as a inconveniece.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tia, Jul 14 12:48 am

Behavior & Training > Who else has a cat that thinks they're a shoulder parrot?
Harley

Purred: Fri Oct 21, '11 6:05pm PST 
I use to love to sit around Moms neck in the car when we went for car rides but as I got older I started to get car sick.So the trips came to an end.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Althea, PAWS, Oct 22 11:37 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Speeder on city street kills beloved family pet

Harley

Purred: Fri Oct 14, '11 11:37am PST 
Yes this is my fear with the strays in the park where I live.Believe it or not in an elderly park where I live they spped through here all the time.I dread the day one of the awesome cats gets hit.This is why mom would love to find a farm for these strays where someone is looking for mousers for them.People just think running over an animal is nothing.I love my Daddy he swurves for all animals even squirrels unless there is no option.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Pequena (Sasha's sister), Oct 19 6:58 pm

Laws & Legislation > Low income/unemployed people and pets

Harley

Purred: Thu Oct 13, '11 7:52pm PST 
I do not have a ton of money but my beloved Harley cleaned 500.00 out of my account before I finally realized he had cancer and was suffering and had to be put down.I went without for a few months to make sure my cats needs were met the best they could be.I now have took in a stray kitten that I couldn;t leave outside to try and survive.I sold my stereo system to make sure I had money to get him neutered and shots.I also sold a couple other things to put away for emergency vet care.To me a creature of Gods and the joy it offers is worth more than any of the material things I sold.I also on a budget feed 4 stray cats everyday at forty dollars a month.I manage to do this by eating hamburger dishes and casseroles instead of steak.Expensive food is not a priority to my husband and I.We are more concerned with not letting these strays go hungry.Some poor people go out of the way for the animals while I know some well off people that treat their animal like an item not a living precious companion.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kizmet, Oct 21 6:13 pm

Behavior & Training > End of my rope... urine and feces everywhere and now he's biting

Harley

Purred: Sun Oct 9, '11 11:41am PST 
Our heart breaks for your frustration and respect everything you are trying to do to solve the problem when so many heartless people just toss the animal.You are a saint for trying so much.The change in behavior seems so extreme that to us it would almost seem medical more than behavioral.We are praying for a solution for you.Pl;ease keep us posted.cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Pequena (Sasha's sister), Nov 23 9:03 pm

Cat Health > bloated tummy in 4 month old kitten.
Harley

Purred: Wed Sep 21, '11 7:06pm PST 
Thank you yes Harley was like my one and only child and in my heart will never be replacable but this kitten I think will give him a run for his money.Funny this same kitten that has been dragging me through hell the last few weeks trying to trap it.Is now climbing on my and kissing me.Another day in the cage and then a day or two in the bathroom to make sure it is litter trained and then off to the vet to get neutered ,shots and checked for worms.Then he will have freedom of the house.Been a long time since I dealt with a kitten.Forgot how exhausting it was.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Sep 24 7:25 am

Harley

Purred: Wed Sep 21, '11 12:56pm PST 
Thank you both I will get him /her checked.No need to worry about Harley I lost him this year after 21 years of wonderful companionship.He is now at rainbow bridge.But then almost 9 months later saw this desperate kitten and have to believe it was meant to be.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Sep 24 7:25 am

Harley

Purred: Tue Sep 20, '11 8:18pm PST 
I just took in a 4 month stray kitten that I had been feeding with other strays.I noticed that his belly seems bloated and a little hard.Could it be from the junk he had been eating outside or is it possible it's parasites.He has been pooping but not very big stool samples .Any advice would be appreciated.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Sep 24 7:25 am

Senior Cats > At what age does a cat become a senior?

Harley

Purred: Thu Sep 8, '11 12:38pm PST 
When they get a discount at the pet store.lol
Seriously though cats are unlike Dogs my Harley passed away at age 21 and I wouldn't of considered him a senior until his last year.
Apparently he never considered him self a senior just a king.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Harley, Sep 8 12:38 pm

Raw Food Diet > Feeding a stray
Harley

Purred: Thu Sep 8, '11 12:29pm PST 
God bless you for your compassion in being so kind to a creature that will give you tons of love through out the years.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Blackberry, Sep 24 5:34 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.