Page Links: 1  2  3  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bella is missing
Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Fri Sep 6, '13 8:57pm PST 
Any news n Bella? purring for her safe return
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Snowball, Sep 8 1:03 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > PURRS & PRAYERS FOR THE VICTIMS AT PINETREES CATTERY - UK
Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Mon Jan 7, '13 9:51pm PST 
Prayers and purrs so very sad
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Patch, Jan 9 9:18 am

Kitten Corner > Scared for life?

Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '12 9:06pm PST 
I agree with Monster I do not think it will stay with them. IF you know some one that can bring a dog to visit for a little bit every now and then that might help too shrug
My mom's dog used to come visit and we were all used to her each time she came back so we know not all dogs are bad.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Jul 14 3:44 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Caboodle Ranch

Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '12 8:35pm PST 
oh my heart goes out to them we will be willing to help to but we have not heard anything either. Count us in if anyone hears whats going on,
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Aug 11 5:51 am

Other Meows & Purrs > my boyfriend 'hates' cats

Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Mon Jun 4, '12 7:00pm PST 
oh all real men LOVE cats MOL daddy LOVES cats and there is not doubt but he likes to say silly little jokes "like get rid of em and get us some good cats" I lay in his lap and purrr and if I cry he say (high voice) what's wrong sweetie? and he tells my sister fur I love ya moemoe" and he chats with little boy and tiny to.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Calie Dreamette #17, Jun 4 7:00 pm

Behavior & Training > Cats awareness of interactive play
Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Tue Jun 7, '11 11:45am PST 
oh we do associate interactive play with mom. Everynight we know there will be a group playtime, and when mom say "let's have playtime" we all come out from whereever we were before ready to chase the mouse , feather light or any foil balls she throws. If playtime is not soon enough or long enough I go get the foil ball and bring it to her, Tiny gets her shoe string and takes it to her. Little boy rolls himself up in the throw rug at mom's feet as she walks by. BTW dad cannot do playtime as well a mom does either MOL if he tries to play with us without mom we go looking for her.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by AnnaBelle, Jun 8 8:48 pm

Cat Health > Sad day...

Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Sat Apr 2, '11 8:00pm PST 
Big hug to you and your mom from all of us here at my house, we will purrr for you too. I hope your mom is visiting with some of the other kitty mom's here that have taken care of cancer striken kitties.
hug
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sylvia (A Tribute), Apr 4 10:13 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Purring for Apollo

Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Tue Mar 22, '11 1:20pm PST 
Oh no so sorry to hear about that. Purrrrrrs and prayers from our home to Apollo and mom.
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Tripper, Apr 9 6:41 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please Say a Prayer for My Pumpkin

Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Sat Mar 19, '11 9:54pm PST 
Hi Pumpkins mom I wanted to say I think kitties do grieve the loss of housemates and siblings. See my Callies's page and I have diary there about her getting over the loss of her sister. I posted it while I was watching her real close for months after alley went to the bridge with FIP. She is better now but showed many signs of depression after Alley first left. I think it helped her some that they shared all the same toys and beds so she could go back "thru" her stuff.... you know kinda like some people do after somone is gone. I found catster 1.5 months after alley was gone and she was still grieveing, we think each kitty is different.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Calie Dreamette #17, Mar 19 9:54 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > litter box help..
Calie- Dreamette- #17

calico girl girl

Purred: Sun Jan 23, '11 11:32pm PST 
Oh I know it is a hassle for mom and it is extremely stressful for us kitties,we are so glad you are going to just make sure all is still well with him. Hopefully he is still in the box tonight? Please do let us know how the vet visit goes or how he is doing.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Jan 24 7:22 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.