Postings by Keegan

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Food & Nutrition > Extremely Foul Smelling Poop?
Keegan

Running faster- than the speed- of light!!

Purred: Sun May 1, '11 11:37pm PST 
When we brought Keegan home, his poop was exactly as you describe it. It was extremely foul smelling, almost as if something had crawled up inside him and died! It turned out to be roundworms and hookworms both. I hope everything resolves. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Nov 26 12:10 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Am I doing the right thing?
Keegan

Purred: Fri Apr 29, '11 8:58pm PST 
hug I'm sorry for your loss. I also don't think that your other kitties will thing that they are not good enough. When I brought Nyla home, Keegan acted like it was nothing (except being a little hissy at first) Within a day he had accepted her, and gone back to forcibly sitting in my lap and school books (cause momma doesn't need to study)

Just remember, Sable is sitting at the rainbow bridge waiting on you. She smiles down and is sending you a kitty to help you cope with your grief. Take care!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sable - ~Love you Always~ , May 1 7:33 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Keegan

Purred: Wed Apr 20, '11 12:42pm PST 
I've been plagued with bladder infections since I was a little girl. My best advice, if you can't find cranberry juice, orange juice or even vitamin c tabs raise the acidity in your bladder which kills the bacteria. The way cranberries, blueberries, and pomegranate help is that they slick the walls of your ut and the bacteria can't grow on it.

I hope you get to feeling better.
[notify]

» There has since been 832.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Vacuum cleaners

Keegan

Purred: Tue Apr 19, '11 9:10pm PST 
I have a dirt devil cyclone that works really well
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Apr 26 7:03 am

Keegan

Purred: Mon Apr 18, '11 3:32pm PST 
Nyla has arrived home unexpectedly. She's my seven week old baby half sister, and we didn't expect her for several weeks. Mama Miranda's person had to get rid of the kittens early due to animal control telling her she had to many kitties. I'm not so sure about her yet, but she seems to like me. She's so little, I don't wanna hurt her. Meowma say's that she eats real food, but she wants me to be her friend to keep her company, cause I'm sure she misses her littermates.

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq69/warrior-wolf -ruby/Kitten/IMG_0374.jpg
[notify]

» There has since been 851.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Keegan

Purred: Mon Apr 18, '11 1:44pm PST 
Keegan has brought us three mice in the last two weeks! As for returning kittens, One of Keegan's brothers (another flame point) was returned because his tummy got big and the owner thought that a. he was a she and b. she was preggers. He's also got a heart problem, but his current momma is taking really good care of him. I wish more people were responsible cat owners.
[notify]

» There has since been 852.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Kitten Corner > My new little friend

Keegan

Purred: Mon Apr 18, '11 1:12pm PST 
Booboo, a picture of the kittens are on my profile page.

Mama thinks that Nyla is a good name for baby. We have discovered that baby is in fact, a she.
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq69/warrior-wolf-ruby/Kitten
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Otto, Apr 22 12:55 am

Behavior & Training > hiding in the box spring

Keegan

Purred: Wed Apr 13, '11 10:52am PST 
If worse comes to worst, you could always just move the box spring off the frame onto the floor. I know it's not ideal, but it definitely works.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Moxie, Apr 24 12:34 pm

Keegan

Purred: Mon Apr 11, '11 9:49pm PST 
Delyte, When I was going through initial treatment for my knee, the Ortho said that I would grow out of my injury (I was twelve when I first injured it) I got dirty looks from all the people who worked for him, and they didn't even give me anything for the pain. At the time I needed surgery to repair loose ligaments. Now 8 years later, I am finally getting the surgery, but the damage to my knee is pretty bad. I don't think that doctors make good decisions in patient care sometimes. I hate that doctor's can't just work together for the benefit of the patient. I'm sorry that you have to deal with that receptionist.
[notify]

» There has since been 898.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Knee surgry and kittens
Keegan

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 10:53am PST 
I can get up to go to the bathroom, but I'll be on crutches and this awful brace. As far as washing, it's sponge baths and washing my hair in the sink until the doctor okays me for a shower (usually the next week when the stitches come out and the incisions are healed enough not to get infected by whatever happens to be in the water).
On the idea of the box, Keegan is a box kitty, he would try to push his way in because it's WAY more interesting in the box than it is outside of it kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Keegan, Apr 10 10:53 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.