GO!

Cat Health > Dental Health

Koda

Purred: Wed Oct 13, '10 5:32am PST 
Koda just lost her second canine tooth. And because I am such a worrisome mom I looked in her mouth to make sure there wasn't any damage or her teeth weren't broken out. I discovered a small black line across her gums over her front teeth. Ive read where some people say its just breed. If that's the case, fine. But this is the first time I've seen this line, I am not positive, I almost think it showed up after the tooth fell out. Any ideas?? Should I worry?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 15 9:26 am

Kitten Corner > Thinking of getting another baby...
Koda

Purred: Sun Sep 12, '10 10:57pm PST 
Koda's dad and I have talked about wanting another fur baby. I would like to do it while she is still young, this way she will play and not be completely bothered by a youngin'. Koda is treated as if she was a real baby. She gets all of our attention and our affection. All the love and cuddles she could want, this is because she is our only one. My concern is.. I don't want Koda to feel left behind and almost not wanted because there is a new baby who will need our attention just as much. Am I just being an overly sensitive mother of 1? Or do you all think she might feel that way? I have heard from friends, but they don't have any fur babies. So I would really love to hear opinions from fellow kitten moms and dads! Thanks
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Sep 18 8:25 pm

Norwegian Forest Cat > Can anyone guess what I am?

Koda

Purred: Sat Sep 11, '10 10:06pm PST 
Mom thinks I am part Weegie because I have all the characteristic traits. But we're still unsure if that's what I am and what else I could be mixed with. Can anyone guess?thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 23 1:36 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.