Postings by Earl Grey

GO!

Cats and a Clean Home > Meow About the Litter Genie Cat Litter Disposal System

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '12 1:59pm PST 
Monster, sorry to hear about your bad experience. Eep! I'm happy to say that has NOT happened to me. At this point, I think it's safe to say I'm addicted to the Litter Genie. Love the convenience and absence of the smell!
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '12 6:11pm PST 
I don't know of any difference. I think there's only one type... but I could be mistaken. Either way, congrats on your new genie!
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Sun Dec 16, '12 4:08pm PST 
I got the 2-pack refills today at Target (finally ran out of bags). I was expecting the $5 card back, but they said it didn't apply to the refills. frown
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Tue Dec 4, '12 6:53pm PST 
I haven't reached the end of my plastic dispenser yet. I've had it for a couple of weeks now, and it's become a nice habit. Scoop the poop, and empty into the bin! I do wonder how long the bags will last though. In the past I just recycled shopping bags, so I didn't have to spend anything on disposing cat litter... But I guess you pay for the convenience.
[notify]

» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 6:03pm PST 
Thanks Brownie!
[notify]

» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '12 1:30pm PST 
Whoops, that link doesn't work: Try http://mycatboys.blogspot.com/
[notify]

» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '12 12:34pm PST 
Thank mew Eddy for trying to help! I've put pics on my blog for now. http://mycatboys.blogspot.com/2012/11/litter-genie-first-time-user-h ow-to.html
[notify]

» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '12 5:46pm PST 
I wrote about my litter genie in my diary. I'm loving it so far, but I wish the scooper holder would stay on! http://www.catster.com/cats/1133820/diary/Earl_greys_diary/806576

I'd post pics but don't know how!
[notify]

» There has since been 60 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Nov 15 4:59 am

Russian Blue > Russian Blue Meet and Greet

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Wed May 26, '10 10:52am PST 
Hello to all you Russian Blues out there! My name is Earl Grey. I'm 3 months old and would love to meet more kitties and adults to bestow some cat wisdom on me. big grin It would be my pawleasure to meet you.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Earl Grey, May 26 10:52 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > New Kitties
Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Mon May 24, '10 8:17pm PST 
Welcome everybody! My stepbrother and I are new to Catster too. We're very excited to be here. *purrs*hamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Zoey, Jun 8 1:01 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.