Postings by Prince

GO!

Contests and Vote For Me! > please help us by voting...we need the cash prize desperately

Prince

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 3:55pm PST 
Mommy said that is we win either of these contest, that she would be able to finally pay the vet bill and be able to take us. We are all sick with bad colds and two of us have hurt legs. She would also be able to feed us without worrying how she is going to get the money to do so….well for a little while anyways. My contest is cutestpetcontest.com and my id is 100370736 and Skatooli’s contest is www.wetv.com/pictureperfectpet/rating.php/23592 Thank you so much
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by ♥Simon♥, Feb 19 1:46 pm

What I Love About Catster > please help us by voting...we really need the cash prize
Prince

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 3:52pm PST 
Mommy said that is we win either of these contest, that she would be able to finally pay the vet bill and be able to take us. We are all sick with bad colds and two of us have hurt legs. She would also be able to feed us without worrying how she is going to get the money to do so….well for a little while anyways. My contest is cutestpetcontest.com and my id is 100370736 and Skatooli’s contest is www.wetv.com/pictureperfectpet/rating.php/23592 Thank you so much
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Gus, Feb 6 1:34 am

Choosing the Right Cat > will u help by voting for us?

Prince

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 3:34pm PST 
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Prince, Feb 4 3:34 pm

Food & Nutrition > Please help us by helping us win this contest

Prince

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 3:23pm PST 
Mommy said that if we win, it would help with our food and vet bill. We have been unable to go, because she can't pay offthe bill she owes. We are all sick with bad colds and two of us has hurt paws. The website for me is: cutestpetcontest.com I.D. # 100370736 and Skatooli is www.wetv.com/pictureperfectpet/rating.php/23592
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sweet Angel Rosie 3/08/10, Feb 11 12:43 am

Cat Health > I need your vote for a contest I am in

Prince

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 3:20pm PST 
Mommy could really use the money if we win. I am in the cutestpetcontest.com I.D. # 100370736 and Skatooli is in www.wetv.com/pictureperfectpet/rating.php/23592 Please vote for us. If we win, Mommy would be able to feed us and take us to the vet. She would be able to finally pay the vet bill, and we could get help, because we all have real bad colds.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Prince, Feb 4 3:20 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.