Postings by Huckleberry

GO!

Ocicat > Stray cat that I took in. Pure Ocicat? .

Huckleberry

The one and only- "Tubby Tubs"

Purred: Sun Dec 27, '09 6:04pm PST 
Hmm pure Ocicats are very hard to find for Ocicats are already rare as it is. For they are one of the oldest breeds of cats. There is a chance he might have either half, a quarter, or is mostly Ocicat that is mixed with some American Shorthair. That is what my cat Huckleberry is, majority Ocicat and part Shorthair. He was a stray that we found with his litter mates. No cat in that litter looked the same, so there are many different types of breeds around. You could try going to a vet, or find an Ocicat breeder that might know. I also looked around the net and searched for breed descriptions to see what type my cat could be. It was fairly helpful.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Saphira, Jun 28 5:35 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > New and/or Innovative Toys?
Huckleberry

The one and only- "Tubby Tubs"

Purred: Sun Dec 27, '09 5:57pm PST 
Mew! Mommy left me a plastic noisy thing she brought home with groceries in it! It is the best toy ever! I run around with it for hours everyday and it makes so much noises! Every kitty should have a plastic noisy thing.
[notify]

» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by Hunter *Dreamboat #82*, Jan 23 5:29 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.