Postings by Abby

GO!

Behavior & Training > if shes not using the scratchers then where is she scratching??

Abby

Purred: Sat Jan 2, '10 8:17am PST 
Ok so we were wondering Abby,who's 3 months old, really doesnt scratch. In our house we have three types of scratchers, carpet,sisal and cardboard. Some times she'll use the cardboard scratcher but very little. So i was wondering is it normal for her to not scratch as much or is she doing it some where else. Ive checked the bed and couch everything looks normal.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Monster, Jan 29 1:20 pm

Behavior & Training > my kitten does not listen. Help
Abby

Purred: Tue Dec 29, '09 7:26pm PST 
She always tries to eat our food, no matter where she is in the apartment she must smell the food and is up our butts to try and get some. Im worried were going to turn our heads and she could get something that will make her sick.
Abby also like to ALWAYS mess with houdini, no matter what if one of us are playing with him,she has to have all the attention on her, and bust in on his play time. Im afraid hes going to start resenting her.
She's very hyper, but i know theres not much we can do about that since shes still so young.
way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Finnegan (Finney), Feb 13 2:19 pm

Behavior & Training > my kitten does not listen. Help

Abby

Purred: Fri Dec 25, '09 7:29pm PST 
Not sure what to do, we have a 3 month old kitten, she just doesnt listen. When we catch her doing something shes not suppose to do first we say no and move her away. she comes back! so we say no again and more her farther away. she comes back. so we use the spray bottle,just a little squirt. usualy she comes back. what else can we do. Help!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Finnegan (Finney), Feb 13 2:19 pm

Cat Health > he has static electricity??

Abby

Purred: Sat Dec 19, '09 3:08pm PST 
good idea. to bad i don't have any balloons.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Oscar-Teaching Angels to Love, Dec 21 6:32 pm

Grooming > if i bathe her will he not reconize her sent???

Abby

Purred: Sat Dec 12, '09 5:54am PST 
we havent taken her to the vet yet. her appointment isnt untill the end of december. but her stiches are completely healed. so we were gona give her a bath next weekend when we bath houdini
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sootball , Dec 19 9:37 pm

Grooming > if i bathe her will he not reconize her sent???
Abby

Purred: Fri Dec 11, '09 5:44pm PST 
Well, Abbys stiches are finaly healing so that means she should be ready for a bath pretty soon. We got her 2 days after her spay surgery and well she smells.lol. Houdini is finally use to her, but once we give her a bath will he not no her scent anymore? then will we have to start the whole introduction process again. Isure hope not.smile
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sootball , Dec 19 9:37 pm

Cat Health > Cats and Live Christmas Trees, Water

Abby

Purred: Thu Dec 10, '09 4:48pm PST 
I had no idea, both of our cats were drinking out if it. We've only had it 1 night, so far their ok today. Should i look for any signs they could be sick from it?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by fuzzy, Dec 12 7:15 am

Behavior & Training > Is it bad that shes drinking tree water.

Abby

Purred: Thu Dec 10, '09 2:09pm PST 
Ever since we baught our christmas tree, we cant seem to get Abby to stop drinking the water for the tree. Will this hurt her?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Puck, Dec 17 12:07 pm

Grooming > How soon is too soon to trim there nails

Abby

Purred: Tue Dec 8, '09 5:22pm PST 
We have a 2 month old female kitten her nails are getting kinda sharp. We just wanna trim them down with clippers. When is a good age or weight to trim her nails?
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Miss Puff , Dec 23 11:27 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.