Postings by Minka...Little Miss May 2011

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Behavior & Training > Help, Aggressive towards owners
Minka...Litt- le Miss May- 2011

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Tue Mar 15, '11 6:13pm PST 
You are experiencing "redirected aggression"...it will pass, but you must start the introduction over...take it slow.....make a safe room for the kitten....then let them trade places a bit each day...(so kitten can find good places to hide..and explore with out being ambushed!) Swap out their blankies, toys,etc.....use a brush on them and let them smell each others fur on the brush....put treats out on each side of the door....there's so much more...but I hope it helps!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Minka...Little Miss May 2011, Mar 15 6:13 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Chicagoland Pet Expo March 19-21

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Sun Feb 20, '11 4:56pm PST 
Hi! Just bookmarked the site....hoping Mommy can make it....but she doesn't know yet! Thanks...looks like a great time!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by QGM Harlequin (Striped Seven), Mar 7 1:54 pm

Laws & Legislation > Please help keep a convicted animal abuser in prison!

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 6:58pm PST 
Thank you Lucy..we signed the petition...we hope he gets what's coming to him in prison...we don't normally wish harm on others...but in this case...we DO! Praying for Allie and Bridget...hope they can live in peace, although I know it will never be the same for them...
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rusty, Feb 17 3:02 am

Catster Railroad > Need help getting cat from SE Wisconsin to North TX

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 6:52pm PST 
I live in Indiana...might be able to get him from here to Indianapolis....I am 45 minutes out of Chicago....would only need maybe a few bucks for gas, not much...
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Frodo, Feb 25 1:10 pm

Behavior & Training > afraid of humen

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Tue Jan 25, '11 5:28pm PST 
Don't stare at her....make slow lazy blinks at her.....that calms them....also, I agree with the others about getting down to her level and letting her approach you......
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by TIA SYDIBIL, Jan 26 3:08 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Iris melanoma....Natasha needs healing thoughts sent her way...Surgery today!

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Tue Jan 25, '11 5:23pm PST 
So glad to hear Natasha is doing good!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), Jan 29 5:18 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:07pm PST 
purring for everyone...including the mystery cat who left pawprints in our yard...hope you are safe...
[notify]

» There has since been -16487.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Behavior & Training > Agoraphobia or just new cat nerves?

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Wed Jan 12, '11 7:10pm PST 
Please be aware that although a collar and bell are good for you, this can upset a cat who has never worn one before. MY 2 girls freaked out when they got their collars and ran and hid. They are inside cats and I bought the collars to wear when there is company in case they got out accidentally. i wish I would have tried collars when they were babies, but I waited too long! Don't worry though, your kitty needs more time...that's all!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Minka...Little Miss May 2011, Jan 12 7:10 pm

What I Love About Catster > Football Kitties Please READ THIS One, and ignore the other football posts :-)

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Sun Dec 26, '10 9:11am PST 
I am sorry you had a bad day. We love you here and we TOTALLY understand...
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 8 1:53 pm

What I Love About Catster > Football Kitties Please READ THIS One, and ignore the other football posts :-)

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Thu Dec 23, '10 5:07pm PST 
Bengals won a game! A true Christmas miracle!
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Jan 8 1:53 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.