[notify]

» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by MacIntosh, Sep 20 9:44 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Ava 4 ever- Mommy's- Angel

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Sun Jun 5, '11 2:42pm PST 
Purring for Xena and so many more...purrrrrrrrrrrrr pur...Kisses, Ava
[notify]

» There has since been -17704.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Sun May 29, '11 7:59pm PST 
Andy's Biopsy came back as a fatty lump! However, he has a potassium deficiency...Mommy may have questions for some of you if you are familiar...Thanks for the purrs...They worked!
[notify]

» There has since been -17640.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Fri Apr 29, '11 10:28am PST 
Sending our love to Boxie Brown and family....Kisses, Angel Ava
[notify]

» There has since been -17464.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Tue Apr 19, '11 4:50pm PST 
Can I get some purrs for my Andy? He is scheduled for a dental and to have a lump removed from his leg on Tuesday, April 26...Mommy is so worried....I will be watching over my love Andy....Thank you, Kisses, Ava
[notify]

» There has since been -17364.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Behavior & Training > Female kitten attacking older female cat

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 6:45pm PST 
Oh my...what a dilemma..Well...we had a cat who we found who just wouldn't accept me....maybe because I had cancer in me...or because she was a stray and remembered being attacked by other cats....Avery, however, came here at 5 months old and was a terrorist! Somehow the cats worked it out after a few weeks....he still bugs them sometimes though....Keep trying....make sure they share brushes...get treats near each other....keep searching for help...I hope it works out...
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ava 4 ever Mommy's Angel, Apr 8 6:45 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Sharing a discovery...Ghost Cat in Photo

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 6:31pm PST 
Mommy believes it..she has pictures of her daddy's orb....2 weeks after he passed...on what would have been his Birthday....showed them to Richard Crowe... a Chicago Ghost Hunter...and he was impressed and wanted copies....he's seen thousands....but thought hers was the real thing...made her and her mommy happy!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Marina, Apr 11 6:02 am

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Wed Mar 16, '11 7:12pm PST 
saddest day...I am heartbroken.....
[notify]

» There has since been -17031.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Fri Mar 4, '11 6:09pm PST 
Love, Kisses, and hugs to all...Ava
[notify]

» There has since been -16891.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Going to the bridge tomorrow... How to prepare to cross?

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Wed Feb 23, '11 6:32pm PST 
The decision is so hard...there's never a right time....yet one day Mommy just "knew"...I gave her the "look".....something inside of her changed...a new force kicked in and she was able to put my needs before hers...especially after the 3rd night in a row of watching me unable to sleep for more than 20 minutes at a time. I just couldn't get comfortable...I only wanted to be near her....and I purred...but not those happy purrs....I purred as cats do when they are in pain...a self comforting type of purr....Mommy knew what she had to do. She stayed up all night and never moved so she wouldn't wake me....took me for my last 'stroll' around the house and yard....fed me salmon...which I turned down for the first time ever....took pictures....let me have my last day in the sun...my last nap on her bed...the hardest thing she has ever had to do. I purray you get the sudden strength to do what you need to do....it will be sad....but your heart will know it's right....Wishing you love and support, Kisses, Angel Ava
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Feb 24 5:05 pm

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.