Postings by Benny Grunch & Jimmy Dean ILM

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > One year anniversary
Benny Grunch- & Jimmy Dean- ILM

Brothers - Together Forever

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 7:28am PST 
First, our sincere condolences on the loss of your cats. All of us here on CATSTER has lost furbabies, some very young, some very old, and in my case I lost four cats when Hurricane Katrina put 12 feet of water into my home in August, 2005. When I found CATSTER, it was such a warm and welcoming place, to CATSTER members cats are not "just pets", but part of your family.

And you are right, you kittens at the Rainbow Bridge did send you two more to help you deal with their loss, and give two more cats loving, furrever homes.

You can add a "Rainbow Bridge" patch to the pages of the cats no longer with you, I did it with mine. We sent you a friends request, we have on CATSTER friend in South Africa, and would love to have another.

The New Orleans Kittieswavehughug
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Beep, Mar 10 8:07 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I hope Clancy Romancy will forgive me.

Purred: Wed May 30, '12 6:56am PST 
I cried when I read your post. As the old saying goes....."Hindsight is always 20/20". I can understand your feeling guilty.....in August 2005, when I left my house before Hurricane Katrina, I was "sure the cats would be fine"....we would return in a few days. Well, we returned two months later, after the house sat in 12 feet of water for three weeks. It took a long time for me to deal with loosing my four cats. There were so many pets lost in Hurricane Katrina that the ASPCA donated a memorial to them in a local pet cemetary.

It sounds to me as if you did EVERYTHING you could to find Clancy Romancy a home, and deal with overwhelming personal problems at the same time. We send hugs, purrs and soft paw pats to you.....to deal with the loss of your beloved pet, and adjust to where you live now. Other CATSTERS understand, believe me......we understand your sense of grief, guilt and loss. Please fee free to paw mail me if you would care to talk more, if not, I understand.

The New Orleans Kitties

huglittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Timmy Tomcat DB #122a, Jul 1 2:02 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bumpurr 10/18/06 - 4/13/12

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '12 7:58am PST 
Lisa: We just saw the news in the "Tornado Check In" Forum, and thought, it CAN'T
be OUR friend Bumpurr. But it was, and we are all so sorry for your loss. It does help so much that all CATSTER members understand your grief and the "hole in your heart." Bump knew he was loved - that is what is important.

Sending soft paw pats, purrs and hugs,
Faye and The New Orleans Kitties little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Baron, Jul 1 6:27 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Jeckel passed away an hour ago; in memory.

Purred: Tue Mar 27, '12 11:18am PST 
We vsited Jeckel's page and left him a note and a present. We all understand how much it hurts to loose one of our furbabies. Sending purrs, soft paw pats and hugs to to you both.

The New Orleans Kitties little angelhug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sky, Mar 31 3:51 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > marble crossing over the rainbow.

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '12 7:35am PST 
Purrs and soft paw pats from us kitties and hugs from our meowmy on the loss of Marble. Sounds like he had a GREAT life, traveling so much with you all.

He is at the Rainbow Bridge now, entertaining all the kitties there with his travel stories. We sent him a present.

The New Orleans Kittieslittle angelhug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Benny Grunch & Jimmy Dean ILM, Mar 14 7:35 am

Cat Health > Rusty Passed away His Story

Purred: Mon Mar 5, '12 6:43am PST 
Soft paw pats, purrs and hugs from us and our meowmy to your family, Rusty. We know the pain they are feeling.

The New Orleans Kitties little angelhug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by daniela, Mar 5 7:54 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > When will the pain go away

Purred: Sun Mar 4, '12 8:41am PST 
Oh, no....EVERYBODY on CATSTER understands your pain. We have all gone throunh this. And no matter how long (or short) a time a cat owns you, it hurts to loose them. I lost four cats within three months in 2005. In March my cat Maggie was attacked by a dog (the dog climbed the fence into our yard. Then in August, 2005 Hurricane Katrina came through the New Orleans area, and I lost four more.

I cannot say the pain ever completely goes away - it just gets to where you can concentrate on the happy memories instead of the sense of loss you have. My first "Post Katrina Kitties" were Emma and Louie, who adopted me in May, 2006. When I was feeling really down, the were right there, purring and cuddling with me.

We know no cat will replace the one you lost, but when you are ready, you will meet a cat, and your kitty who is now at the Rainbow Bridge will put down its paw, tap that cat on the head and whisper in its ear....."There is your new meowmy". I never felt I was "replacing" a cat, but opening my heart and home to one who needed that.

Post at any time....paw mail me if you would like to....this is one of the best things about CATSTER (and I am sure it is the same on DOGSTER)....pet lovers understand how much it hurts to loose a pet....

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Angel Pie Joe in Loving Memory, May 19 10:40 am

Senior Cats > senior cat in a new home

Purred: Wed Feb 22, '12 7:19am PST 
Sounds like you are doing all the right things now, but as the other poster said, lots of love and attention will help Timmy adjust as well. We are SO glad there was a loving home for him to go to where he knows the humans and animals.

We send our sincere sympathy to you and your brother on the loss of your mother.

The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Xena Princess Warrior DG#23, Mar 21 2:06 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > send-off for Yolo

Purred: Mon Feb 13, '12 6:37am PST 
We send purrs, soft paw pats and hugs to Yolo's family. What our meowmy loves most about CATSTER is that the members understand the grief someone goes through in loosing a beloved cat (or dog.)

There will be many, many cats welcoming Yolo to the Rainbow Bridge, and they will show him how to send "Rainbow Dust" down to comfort his family.

Sad Purrs,
The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Finnegan (Finney), Feb 18 3:48 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > CoCo

Purred: Wed Jan 25, '12 1:22pm PST 
Yes, little Coco, fly free and sprinkle Healing Angel Dust on your family who misses you so much.

The New Orleans Kittieslittle angelrainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Edison The Angel, Feb 3 5:26 pm

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.