Postings by Guest ID 518701

GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Kitten Corner > Sorry

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '07 7:00pm PST 
I gave her a treat, sense I coudnt write her a sorry letter, wrote an applogy letter to the catster bossesconfused
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 24 3:04 am

Kitten Corner > Sorry

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '07 6:56pm PST 
actully the post was in food and nutrition, but if you see her webpage online or this is her seeing it.. tell her I'm sorry.frown
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 24 3:04 am

Kitten Corner > Sorry

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '07 6:24pm PST 
( Note this has nothing to do with kittens, its an applogy I just posted a followup to my orginal letters, reguarding the girl and her aunts kitten issues) It got fogged because some of the stuff,through truthful was too graphic or harsh, note I didn't know where you could have put this, so I just put it in the forum it came from. frown

I'm sorry if I offended anyone or made the girl upset, didn't mean to, I was being honest about whats the best way to deal with it, in the logical ethial sense, the child is over her head and cannot do anything, assuming as most the shelters will not take in the cats/due to beng full or there a $ fee the girl cannot afford and the mom isnt helping. I know PTS is harsh but if no shelter can take um and the child cannot do anything, then what is better?, PTS a few cats or let the cats breed and breed until law inforcement comes and PTS all of them or sends them to rescue (hopefully) cry mabe shelters will allow them in , but I dont know... and even if they did its $$ to put them there the child cannot afford .

Gosh I hope I didn't make her cry or fell bad, was justing wanting to help her do the best thing for the cats, the aunts sister is evil and shouldn't have pets, I'm sorry I didn't mean to harm or upset anyonecrycrycry
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 24 3:04 am

Laws & Legislation > Declawing issues with group homes.

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '07 5:22pm PST 
Nope wont even think it, My dad is having all cats put on Orijen dry, no need to worry about bad foodsmilesmile So if I have to leave cats behind I will face it.frown
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Dec 6 7:37 am

Raw Food Diet > We are loving raw!

Purred: Sat Dec 1, '07 5:17pm PST 
GOOD! cheercheercheercheer Raw is far and away the best food for cats here is a site www. Rodentpro.com, where you can by all kinds of raw Prey-model goodies like mice/rats/gina pigs/an bunnies all fresh an frozen. wink
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Dec 14 3:55 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > 3 Kittens Needing A Home URGENT!

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '07 5:54pm PST 
I dont live over there, but wish I could be of help, you need to have the mom fixed or she'll just have more. Maybe you could during her next heat (watching her closely) have your aunt tie her outside over summer break or on a weekend ( if you would want to do this you would need to get a big net/like the kind you use for swimming pools/ and wear gloves/like the DNR use for safety) then when the toms come in to claim her you could catch them and put them in cat carriers. Depending on their tameness they would either be adopted out at a shelter or rescue or PTS/ or fixed and sent to a barn to hunt rodents. look up your TNR group near you and see if they can help, they are programs set up to help kids like you and will help get mom spayed or at least get the suitiors out of the way.

Yes it would be sad if the toms got killed but then at lest there would be no more pregnentcies for your aunts cat. Toms live violent hard lives anyway rarely reaching 10 or more and so it may be the best and kindest thing to do.frown
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Princess Sylvester, Dec 14 5:06 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > How many cats do you guys have, or have you?.

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '07 5:35pm PST 
We have five, Monty,Leopalorn,Bindi,Tom and Nina.... I know someone who has 11 cats!

Just wondering how many you guys have?thinking;
[notify]

» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by Noble, Jan 22 11:03 am

Laws & Legislation > Declawing issues with group homes.

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '07 5:31pm PST 
I may do that, but I do have another rote though for me a very sad one, I coulsd just have them live at my dads house, provided they will not move. My biggest worry is that a pca or somebuddy else will find out we have over the legal limit of cats per house in our area, then all the cats and our dog too could be in danger. Also getting the proper food is alsp an issue, I highly dougbt my dad is going to feed raw/ and EVO to five cats, he's probably just going to get the cheapest stuf he can frown
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Dec 6 7:37 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > two cats need a home.

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '07 11:19am PST 
We decided to keep the two cats, upstairs away from the other 3 we have. they are thriving and coming along much better then we thought, I made a big cardbord box playhouse fopr the and they already seem to be adjusting well.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Anubis Rex (aka "The Bunny"), Nov 29 4:21 pm

Kitten Corner > SUNDAY'S PREGNANT

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '07 11:08am PST 
Female domestic cats spray? I thought only tom-cats did?
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Boris, Dec 12 12:32 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.