Postings by Guest ID 1202793

GO!

Senior Cats > Lonely old cat

Willow

Purred: Fri Dec 13, '13 6:54am PST 
Thansk Stella

Unfortunately I cannot host more than this cat.
She doesn't like other cats, just HER Pequena... and the problem will never end if the foster cat goes away too.

But she is now doing a little better I think. I wake up very early to spend at least 1h in the morning, just cuddling with her.
I bought her new toys and we spend time playing too.

Eventually, I think she will forget about her bestfriend... lucky her !

Pauline
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Willow, Dec 13 6:54 am

Senior Cats > Lonely old cat

Purred: Thu Dec 5, '13 2:53am PST 
Hello

I had to put to sleep my 17 yo Pequena about 3 weeks ago . It was very difficult, but she was in too much pain and I loved her too much to see her like this...

Now, my 14 yo Willow is left alone. For the 1st time in her life... I have to go to work everyday so can't stay with her as much as I would want to.

She cries when I arrive and she cries when I leave. When I'm there, she follows me everywhere and just want to be in my arms.
I wake up 1h30 earlier every morning to spend time with her and cuddle. But she feels very lonely.

I can't take another cat to keep her company though as I plan on leaving the country and live a nomadic life once she decides to go see Pequena again.

But I'm worried about her. Will she ever get used to it? What can I do to ease her pain?

Any advice will help.
Thanks a lot in advance

Pauline
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Willow, Dec 13 6:54 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.