Postings by Guest ID 1170302

GO!

Maine Coon > Myte

Purred: Thu Jan 9, '14 8:21pm PST 
my girl,she is a fire cracker my daughter found her in front of our building in the rain she was cold wet and my daughter said she did'nt see or here her mom anywhere so we kept her i fed her night and day and she look for that bottle too,now she is about 5 (five ) months my Zeus miniature poodle they love each other and they have taken over my bed but i guess it's alright i love them and we are just fine she have a health plan just like him and a chip she is my babygirl just like he is my lilmankittykitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 9 8:21 pm

Maine Coon > Myte

Purred: Thu Jan 9, '14 8:20pm PST 
my girl,she is a fire cracker my daughter found her in front of our building in the rain she was cold wet and my daughter said she did'nt see or here her mom anywhere so we kept her i fed her night and day and she look for that bottle too,now she is about 5 (five ) months my Zeus miniature poodle they love each other and they have taken over my bed but i guess it's alright i love them and we are just fine she have a health plan just like him and a chip she is my babygirl just like he is my lilmankittykitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 9 8:20 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.