Postings by Guest ID 1121747

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My beloved cat is lost

Max

Purred: Tue Jul 24, '12 3:02pm PST 
Hey everyone! I just want to let everybody know that Max will be coming home today! My neighbor spotted him napping in her back yard on a lawn chair so she sneaked out and scooped him up. I get out of work in two hours and then I'll have my baby back! Thank you so much to everyone for their great suggestions and support during this stressful time.

big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man" (RIP), Aug 15 7:08 pm

Max

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 10:47am PST 
I've been getting many phone calls today about people spotting Max. My neighbors are really involved in trying to find him. I rallied all of the kids in the neighborhood too. I'm going to try to leave a trail of tuna leading to my porch to try to get Max to return to my back door. I know he's having the time of his life but it's seriously time for him to come home.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man" (RIP), Aug 15 7:08 pm

Max

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '12 7:28pm PST 
Hey thank you so much to everyone who has replied to this post. I went out looking for Max today and tonight but I didn't have any luck finding him. A group of kids on my block said they saw him down a couple of blocks from where I live so my friends and I will be putting up more flyers tomorrow and handing out small flyers door to door and leaving them ajar in people's mail slots. I've never really interacted with my neighbors before but everyone has been really nice and I rallied all the kids today to really keep an eye out. They seemed very enthusiastic about finding Max. It's just a good feeling to have this support. I really hope we find him soon.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man" (RIP), Aug 15 7:08 pm

Purred: Sun Jul 22, '12 7:42am PST 
I spotted my cat in my neighbors back yard last night! But when I went over there to get him he ran into the next yard over and so on and so forth for hours. Finally it was really late at night and I had to call it quits. I'm going to try again today but does anyone have any suggestions of how I can approach him without him running away?
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man" (RIP), Aug 15 7:08 pm

Purred: Sat Jul 21, '12 7:03am PST 
Hi everyone on Catster

My cat Max somehow managed to get out of my apartment. I have no idea how but he's lost. I'm putting up flyers everywhere in my neighborhood and I've made small flyers/sweeps to hand out to my neighbors while I go canvassing. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I should do to try and find him? I'm so sad, but what's worse is that he's probably sad too...and scared.
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man" (RIP), Aug 15 7:08 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.