Postings by My Family

GO!

What I Love About Catster > How can a group of people be so authentically caring and nice?

Ginger

A Little Ginger- Girl

Purred: Wed May 9, '12 9:19pm PST 
We're all glad we can help you all feel more at home in your new home, Julie! We hope you come back to Catster more often and let us know how your kitties are doing in their diaries! Love, Ginger xo cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 11 6:30 pm

What I Love About Catster > You Guys Are Amazing!! (Tiny, Squint, Autumn & Fuzz)
Elsa - Dream Girl- #31

Miss Elsa The- Lionness!

Purred: Tue Apr 17, '12 3:04pm PST 
Hi Julie, and Tiny, Autumn, Squint and Fuzz! You are right! Catster friends really do make you feel like you've never felt before! We all loved sending you a little bit of cheer!
Love Elsa, Ginger, Tyson, Tabatha, Felix, Serena, Samantha & Georgina xo (and that's just one family out of dozens who care for you!)
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 20 5:45 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My last night with Bill tonight2

Felix "Honey- Angel"

Purred: Sat Aug 28, '10 10:06pm PST 
Bill is welcomed with open Paws here at the Bridge; he is a really nice kitty too. He's so youthful up here. And - It's like I'm looking in a mirror when I see him! He will return to you in a dream once in awhile. I've done that with my Dad too; he loves when I visit him in a dream.
Love, Felix xo
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 30 12:28 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Double Wedding Time For Soc & LuLu, Chef Rooster & Taffy

Tabatha

Purred: Sun Apr 18, '10 12:22pm PST 
Sweetie Lulu and Soc, we wish you a lovely life together always. My brother Felix has to return to duties at the Bridge but first he and I will go to the gift table. The bluebell bouquet was purrfect, the shrimp and salmon was grand-& the sauce was delicious! Our best wishes to you both forever, Lots of love from Tabatha and Felix wave
[notify]

» There has since been 124 posts. Last posting by , Apr 18 2:30 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Double Wedding Time For Soc & LuLu, Chef Rooster & Taffy

Felix "Honey- Angel"

Purred: Sun Apr 18, '10 11:59am PST 
Yes pretty Lulu, I see the star. And it will adorn you forever and always.
[notify]

» There has since been 157 posts. Last posting by , Apr 18 2:30 pm

Felix "Honey- Angel"

Purred: Sun Apr 18, '10 11:43am PST 
Dear Lulu it was fun to suspend from the Bridge for your Wedding. While inspecting your gown I find it is VERY Gorgeous! Soc the cake is quite Beautiful, your Bride Lulu is so lovely!
[notify]

» There has since been 179 posts. Last posting by , Apr 18 2:30 pm

Tabatha

Purred: Sun Apr 18, '10 11:38am PST 
Dear Lulu, thanks for inviting me; I made it!!!! You look Lovely and Soc is very Handsome; giving you both my LOVE.
[notify]

» There has since been 195 posts. Last posting by , Apr 18 2:30 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.