Postings by Rocket Sprocket© (Rocky)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > She's not gonna get better.
DustytheDogc- at©(Dus- ty)

Defender of the- Fourth Step, and- Hummers

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '12 1:27pm PST 
A cancer diagnosis is never easy to hear. We are so very sorry to learn your sad news. Take comfort in knowing you gave Noortje a loving home. Keep Noortje indoors at all times. Love her, cuddle her, brush her...dote on her like crazy. Record her purrs and video her cuddle sessions. They will become treasures to get you through the tough time after Noortje crosses the Bridge.

I lost many of my 12 cats to cancer, and it's always a difficult time. My Rocky crossed the Bridge in March 2010 of brain cancer. He battled it for the last 6 months before he crossed the Bridge. My Dusty crossed the Bridge in July 2009 to lymphoma--an aggressive and unusual form. He was gone within 3 months of his diagnosis and I still miss him something fierce. It's never easy, but time really does heal.

Thinking of you, your family and your precious Noortje, especially at this most difficult time.

Hugs,
mari (mom to Angels Dusty, Rocky and Shady)little angel
[notify]

» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by DustytheDogcat©(Dusty), Jul 16 1:27 pm

Cat Health > Non-chemical flea remedies?

Purred: Sun Sep 19, '10 5:59pm PST 
Looking for non-toxic flea remedies? My little furiend Tiny Timmy suffers from neurological damage caused by toxic over-the-counter flea products. I don't know if Tiny TImmy is on Catster, but you can find him on the Web at (http://tinytimmy.org/)
or on Facebook at (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000290190170)

I recommend you try some of Tiny Timmy's all-natural flea remedy. Check out Tiny Timmy's storefront at http://astore.amazon.com/tinytimmy-20.

Be sure to read the Official List of Toxins Killing Animals on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/officiallistkasperay?ref=ts

Most importantly, before you do anything, be sure to consult with your veterinarian.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Olivia, Tanner, & Finn, Sep 20 7:23 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Think Likes A Pirate Day PAWTY - Sept 19th 2010

Purred: Sun Sep 19, '10 12:53pm PST 
Hoist the Jolly Roger, me fellow bucanners! Me riggins' is set 'n me seawings little angel is ready to pawty. Where's t' meatballs. Arr be mitey hungry.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Digit (HC on SOMC), Sep 19 9:25 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Think Likes A Pirate Day PAWTY - Sept 19th 2010

Purred: Sat Sep 18, '10 11:04pm PST 
Ahoy Guido, me ol' bud. Yer lookin' mighty fine in yer cap'n's hat. Hoist t'sails and load t'canons wit dem meatballs! Me be ready fer some pillagin' and plunderin' out on t'high seas!

Arrrrrr ... t' pirate's life fer me!
little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by Digit (HC on SOMC), Sep 19 9:25 pm

Purred: Thu Sep 16, '10 2:09am PST 
Arrrrrrrrrrrrr, we go! Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirate's life fur me!
[notify]

» There has since been 99 posts. Last posting by Digit (HC on SOMC), Sep 19 9:25 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Mon May 24, '10 7:23am PST 
Purrs needed for Grabber and his loving family: http://www.catster.com/cats/1135902

Thank you, dear furiends!
DustytheDogcat, Defender of the Fourth Step
from Above
[notify]

» There has since been -15520.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Double Wedding Time For Soc & LuLu, Chef Rooster & Taffy

Rocket- Sprocket- 9; (Rocky)

Rocket Man

Purred: Sun Apr 18, '10 1:48pm PST 
Enjoy your honeymoon, LuLu and Soc!
[notify]

» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, Apr 18 2:30 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Double Wedding Time For Soc & LuLu, Chef Rooster & Taffy

Purred: Sun Apr 18, '10 1:41pm PST 
Guido! Launch one of those mackerel meatballs my way! They are SOOOOOOO good!big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, Apr 18 2:30 pm

Rocket- Sprocket- 9; (Rocky)

Rocket Man

Purred: Sun Apr 18, '10 1:31pm PST 
And garters are for launching meatballs!laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 58 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, Apr 18 2:30 pm

Purred: Sun Apr 18, '10 1:31pm PST 
Did someone say Meatballs? I love meatballs!smile
[notify]

» There has since been 59 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, Apr 18 2:30 pm

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.