Postings by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Loosing his fur
Angel Soc- Dreamboat- #56

sir soc because- he thinks hes- the boss

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '12 7:41am PST 
Thank you Cookie and Alex,mommy is now getting a feliway for brian and looking into his diet,hopefully this will work and his *chicken legs* will go back to having fur laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, Nov 1 7:41 am

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 2:25pm PST 
Hi Cookie,you may have a very good point here,Brian is constantly grooming his legs and this is the exact area where his fur has gone from he is also a bit of a stressy kitty as he has only been with me since january (his previous family didn't want him)and had a bit of trouble fitting in with my 3 other cats,thanks for replying to this it has helped ease my mind and hopefully now i can try to help him with what could be a stress related problemway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, Nov 1 7:41 am

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 2:01pm PST 
Just recently (The past 2 weeks) my cat Brian has been loosing the fur on his legs,he isn't scratching at all and apart from that seems very healthy with a good appetite, we were just wondering if anyone else has had this problemconfused
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, Nov 1 7:41 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Saying goodbye to my 4 babies

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '12 12:47pm PST 
I am speechless,please know you are in my thoughts and prayers,sending my deepest sympathies on the loss of your beautiful family, so so sorryhughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man" (RIP), Aug 15 6:05 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP needed for Simba (UK)

Purred: Sun May 13, '12 1:49pm PST 
So So Sorry,fly free precious Simba
hughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, May 13 1:49 pm

Purred: Thu May 10, '12 2:04pm PST 
Still purring for Simbahug
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, May 13 1:49 pm

Behavior & Training > Oh no! Old cat hates new cat!

Purred: Fri May 4, '12 2:50pm PST 
Please dont give up yet,I took in Brian after i lost my darling Soc at christmas, Toby my other male cat hated Brian with a passion,they hissed as soon as they met and then the violent fights started,i really thought they would kill one another,although i tried to keep them apart they always found a way to get together and tear one another apart, i went out one day and they managed to get in together because my son forgot to shut the door,i was dreading what was going to meet me but when i looked in the room they both lay on the bed together,they now share the same food bowl and even share a basket from time to time,I have had Brian for 3 months now and everything is fine so please dont give up hamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ramsey, May 5 1:33 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Wed May 2, '12 2:05pm PST 
purring hard and fast for Simbahug
[notify]

» There has since been -19013.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Purred: Wed May 2, '12 1:54pm PST 
purring hard and fast,come on simba you can beat this,we are with you all the wayhug
Angel Soc and The uk crew xx
[notify]

» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, May 13 1:49 pm

Purred: Thu Apr 26, '12 1:24pm PST 
Purrs and love on its way to simba,please get well little friend we are here for you hug
Angel Soc and The uk crew xx
[notify]

» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, May 13 1:49 pm

(Page 1 of 25: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.