Postings by ♫Lucy♫ 1998-2012's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 74: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > My Kitty Needs Help :(
☆Zoril- la☆

When in- Doubt...PURR!

Purred: Wed Aug 25, '10 12:22am PST 
Any updates? This sounds like the same thing happening to our brother right this second.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ☆Zorilla☆, Aug 25 12:22 am

Cat Health > Renal Failure or Addison's Disease?
☆Zoril- la☆

When in- Doubt...PURR!

Purred: Wed Aug 25, '10 12:18am PST 
Our brother Dusty(who does not have a Catster page)was just rushed to the kitty ER and is now spending the night. The vet did full bloodwork and started him on fluids. She says he probably has Renal Failure, but she has to do some other tests to be certain. If it's not that, she said there is a slim chance it could be Addison's Disease.

Addison's is very rare, but we're not sure it is Renal Failure because everywhere we look it says frequent urination and drinking are main symptoms. Dusty was not exhibiting either of these things.

Any Catster have information or experience with either of these illnessess? We don't know what to do. Is he nearing the Rainbow Bridge, or with a little medicine will he be alright? We are really confused. confused
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Freckles (1993-2011), Aug 25 10:53 pm

Cat Health > Have to hav 4 teeth pulled

♫Lucy&- #9835;- 1998-2012

Don't bother- me, I'm- sleeping

Purred: Sun Nov 1, '09 9:13pm PST 
Does anyone know of a place in Seattle, Washington who will do this at a good price?

*oops, the title should read have to havE 4 teeth pulled
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ray-Ray, Nov 4 7:40 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Yay for Misty!! COTD!!

★- Betzy- 2008-2013

Hate to brag,- but I'm kinda- cute

Purred: Wed Oct 21, '09 10:03pm PST 
congrats! way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ★ Betzy 2008-2013, Oct 21 10:03 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My little man doesn't hurt anymore.

☀- Adobe☀-

I can't turn- my purr off!

Purred: Wed Oct 21, '09 10:03pm PST 
purrs to you and your family
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Alice Giroir - ILM, Oct 24 4:34 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > How do you cope?
☀- Adobe☀-

I can't turn- my purr off!

Purred: Sun Jul 5, '09 10:10pm PST 
You did the right thing. You gave Java all your love and let him peacefully go to the bridge. Time heals. little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ☀ Adobe☀ , Jul 5 10:10 pm

Cat Health > HELP PLEASE I\'m really sick and dieing

Purred: Sun Jul 5, '09 10:07pm PST 
We have no advice, but want you to know you are in our purrs. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by Little Red (Angel 6/11/12), Jul 24 8:58 am

What I Love About Catster > It Seems Very Quiet On Catster Compared To A Year Ago

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 9:46pm PST 
We've been here for almost five years ( we still remember the thread when we were all excited about the 40,000th kitty joining), and we don't come here much anymore.

Mom did Myspace for awhile and now Facebook and Twitter, mostly Facebook. We still pop by here, but it's hard to find the time.

After our brother, Adobe, went to the bridge mom stopped coming here for long time. It was kinda difficult. She "replaced" him with Betzy and Carlos, but it's not the same. Adobe was a really special kitty.
[notify]

» There has since been 64 posts. Last posting by Maynard, Jul 9 6:40 pm

Kitten Corner > Am I a Runt?

★- Betzy- 2008-2013

Hate to brag,- but I'm kinda- cute

Purred: Sat Mar 28, '09 8:25pm PST 
I'm about 8 months old and my brother, Carlos, is about a month younger than myself.

Until about 3 months ago we were about the same size until suddenly he SPROUTED and I stayed the same. He is about 8 pounds and I am only about 5.

We've both been to the vet, been fixed, had our shots, have healthy skin/coat/eyes/ears/etc...We have almost identical diets(though he's a bit of a pig), get enough fresh water, and spend lots of time playing.

I'm seem to be in perfect health-but yet I don't grow. Mom thinks maybe I was born the runt and this is my determined size. Is there anyway to tell for sure?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Emma Barrett, Apr 22 6:38 am

Cat Health > My cat has a hemorroid
☆Zoril- la☆

When in- Doubt...PURR!

Purred: Sat Mar 28, '09 8:20pm PST 
We never heard of a kitten with a hemorroid, but like humans, you should make sure she is getting enough fluids to eat.

Also a trip to the vet ASAP
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ☆Zorilla☆, Mar 28 8:20 pm

(Page 1 of 74: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.