Postings by Chloe's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 29: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > PLEASE HELP - I only have about a month left =(
Callie

Purred: Fri Nov 7, '08 2:14pm PST 
frown
Keep mommy in a separate room. I am just kididng. Post something in the Rail Road Forum.
I think Craigslist is scary anyway in my opinion.
I love when my kitties meow, shame on that person. I just talk back to them. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:24 am

Food & Nutrition > How much to feed??
Chloe

Purred: Fri Nov 7, '08 2:05pm PST 
I am not sure how much a kitten should eat...been a loooong time. BUT, OMgoodness, gorgeous cat!! I would say with those markings he has some Bengel in him. Google images, you will see.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Mogley, Nov 10 8:25 am

Behavior & Training > Our Mum needs treatment-n fast!!!

Callie

Purred: Fri Nov 7, '08 12:50pm PST 
Imagine all the hair she inhales while sleeping? No biggie...but I typically wipe food off before I eat it after the 5 second rule. To me the hair is not as gross as all the feet that walk across the floor...ewww, just grossed myself out. haha
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Chandler Ray, Nov 11 4:50 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > PLEASE HELP - I only have about a month left =(

Callie

Purred: Fri Nov 7, '08 12:48pm PST 
Do you have tons of ads posted around...can you put posters at your local grocery stores, etc...?
Putting a cat down who is only 2 years old and not sick, because they do not get along with your other cats doesn't seem to be an option in my book. My Callie was given up for that reason and thankfully she doesn't have an aggressive bone in her towards Chloe.
Letting her outside and let be to roam to me would be better and that is a lot coming from me since I am against outdoor kitties, but someone would see that sweet face and scoop them up. Okay, I know that is not good either because that can be dangerous but you cannot put a cat down if they are not sick, and I cannot believe a vet would do this.
I was on your page and how sweet you look, you even sleep with your other kitties? My Chloe and Callie have their spats and fight and chase, so they are a bit aggressive but they NEVER sleep near each other so for yours to sleep with each other, they must have some sort of bond? Cats who do not like each other do not snuggle with each other. Maybe those are old pics and the bond has been lost.....I am sure you are confident that you are an aggressive kitty but maybe it is just a normal pecking order thing? Not all cats are snuggly and happy to share a house but the day goes on after a spat...is there blood drawn or is it just hissing and hitting? My cats tumble every day but at the end of it we are all happy to have a home.
I sure hope you find a home and are not put to sleep becasue your owner cannot have you anymore...so sad, my heart and prayers are going out to you!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:24 am

Cat Health > Are vaccines necessary for inside only kitties?

Chloe

Purred: Tue Nov 4, '08 11:27am PST 
I go both ways on this issue but now that I live in Florida, I make sure my cats have all that is needed incase we have to evacuate to a shelter. But, back in MI, my cat growing up, she just had her kitten shots and never went to the vet after that until she got sick and even then the vet did not push shots on her, not even the rabies shot.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Nov 6 7:45 pm

Food & Nutrition > CUT BACKS
Callie

Purred: Thu Oct 30, '08 11:18am PST 
Wow Oliver you are living the right life!! smile Those seem so expensive. I buy Taste of the Wild which is between $8.99- $9.99 for a 5 pound bag, I think they have a 15 pound bag for a bit over $20, sometimes the store puts it on sale. We buy it from a General Store. We splurge on the wet with Wellness and buy the larger can, but there are 2 kitties.
Cut backs = me the human....I die my own hair, do not get my nails done anymore, do not eat out at lunch except once a week if that, etc.....
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Callie, Oct 30 11:18 am

Food & Nutrition > Avocados?

Chloe

Purred: Fri Oct 17, '08 2:22pm PST 
Avoderm dry food has corn in it too....boo
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Oct 17 2:22 pm

Cat Health > Why does he seemed to have been shaved?

Callie

Purred: Thu Oct 9, '08 2:03pm PST 
Poor little Nasty...I saw a kitty I wanted to adoped before Callie chose me....poor cat, she had bald spots all over her, esp. her back legs, belly, and that area. She was recovering from a bad case of fleas and being stressed in the shelter. She hated being taken into the play room, she was much more content and comfortable in her kennel. I sure hope someone fell for her and took her home!!! I feel bad I didn't but I feel so lucky to have taken Callie home.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Munchie, Oct 11 5:36 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Kittens....these are the funniest cat pix with captions

Chloe

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '08 12:37pm PST 
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Enjoy!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jay, Oct 10 11:20 am

Cat Health > Why Cats Should Stay Inside
Chloe

Purred: Fri Oct 3, '08 12:33pm PST 
I think BeBe's owner is the idea outside cat owner....all should be like you!!! I think what you do is awesome with your cats. I myself do not take my kitties out-I think Callie would like it but to get a leash on her would be something. I am not able to afford good flea treatment and I do not trust those cheapo ones from the regular stores. I have heard small dogs had seizures from those. You are the exception to the rule (this topic) smile
Anyway, I have responsed to some outside kitty posts and people didn't like what I had to say...I think if you let your cats out and they are with you, it is a great experience for the cat. I do not think cats should be allowed to roam free from their yard which the majority of cats that go out do. For the main reason it is not safe as mentioned above and to me if they are not staying in your yard then they are in mine or whoevers yard and that to me is not idea. I made a comment before saying if you cannot let your dogs roam free why can you a cat. A dog has to have a leash so should a cat. Oh that didn't sit well...I got "yelled" at for saying cats are like dogs which I never said. Owning animals is a responsiblity like someone mentioned above and that is all I mean by letting kitties out. GO leashes or strollers....haha, yes, I take Chloe out in a pink stroller and she loves it all safe and sound in there smelling and looking around.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Angel Skinner - Rest in Peace , Oct 14 7:11 am

(Page 1 of 29: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.