Postings by Cesar's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 73: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > General Site Issues
Lady

the queen

Purred: Sun Aug 10, '14 4:23pm PST 
Do not feel bad, we have the same problem with always have to sign in. We had to sign in, just to delete a Pawmail and there are a lot of other cats that are having the same problem not being able to post pictures too. It's still a train wreck, and hopefully it will be fixed before we all have to file for social security.

Purrs
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cow , Aug 12 4:41 pm

Cat Health > Older kitty with dislocated shoulder
Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Sun Aug 10, '14 4:18pm PST 
All we can say is just keep an eye on her overnight and call your vet in the morning and asked them if you need to bring her in or not. If she seems to be back to normal in the morning they just might say keep an eye on her and if she gets worse bring her in. hope she feels and gets better really soon.

Purrs
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Aug 10 4:42 pm

Cat Health > Domestic cat outside with kittens

Baby

i am a cutie- kitty

Purred: Fri Aug 8, '14 12:35pm PST 
BK, is right, trying to get mom back with her kittens is what needs to be done. Try to ask the idiot who trapped the kittens which vet he took them too, or call around to the vets, then see if you can catch the mom cat and get her there. if you need help catching her the vet might be able to help, or call a rescue group, they should be able to help you get her. keep us updated.

Purrs
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Baby, Aug 8 12:35 pm

Cat Health > Black spots on nose and mouth

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '14 5:16pm PST 
you might want to consider a trip to your vet, it may be something else than acne. my two boys get acne, and the only get it on there chins and lips. it looks like the kitty was missing some fur too? might be a skin condition too. for acne you can get Pyoben Gel, its just like the acne cream people use. hope this helps.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sammie, Aug 3 5:16 pm

Cat Health > what is this cats problem?

Baby

i am a cutie- kitty

Purred: Thu Jul 31, '14 3:54pm PST 
any update on this kitty?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Baby, Jul 31 3:54 pm

Cat Health > what is this cats problem?
Lady

the queen

Purred: Wed Jul 30, '14 4:08pm PST 
We would get this kitty to a vet, ASAP. it does need medical attention!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Baby, Jul 31 3:54 pm

Behavior & Training > Really need pointer/advice!

Baby

i am a cutie- kitty

Purred: Tue Jul 29, '14 3:18pm PST 
if its a female, she could be in heat. if not a female or not in heat, maybe a trip to the vet, might be in order.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ivory , Jul 31 8:56 am

Food & Nutrition > 5 month old kitty eating grain-free, high protein, and still has VERY stinky poop!

Cesar

the orange one

Purred: Sun Jul 27, '14 4:50pm PST 
check with your vet, but, when we I got cesar, he had the same problem. I gave 1/4 teaspoon of REGULAR STRENGTH of kaopectate, that cleared him right up. he just might have a upset tummy. check with your vet first and make sure it is REGULAR STRENGTH if you give your kitty any.

purrs
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Petey, Sep 11 7:45 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fathers Day

Baby

i am a cutie- kitty

Purred: Sun Jun 15, '14 2:49pm PST 
Happy Fathers day to all the cat dad's out there. There is a free gift for the days if anyone gets this in time. Catsters never announced the free gift, so we just saw a few ago.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Baby, Jun 15 2:49 pm

Cat Health > Really sick cat needs help!
Lady

the queen

Purred: Sun Jun 15, '14 2:23pm PST 
this cat either needs to get to the VET, ASAP, or a phone call to animal control ASAP. if you are not sure to call, either try your local or county pd, or call your vet or any vet or shelter in your area, they should know who to call. this could be considered animal abuse. also, try to take pics of the kitty, for proof and evidence if you can. if you get good pics, then somehow, the kitty could end up at a vet, if you know what I mean shh. but, at least call animal control, for the kitty. keep us updated and we will be purring for you and the kitty.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 17 9:18 am

(Page 1 of 73: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.