Postings by Baby's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 72: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Meows & Purrs > Fathers Day
Baby

i am a cutie- kitty

Purred: Sun Jun 15, '14 2:49pm PST 
Happy Fathers day to all the cat dad's out there. There is a free gift for the days if anyone gets this in time. Catsters never announced the free gift, so we just saw a few ago.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Baby, Jun 15 2:49 pm

Cat Health > Really sick cat needs help!
Lady

the queen

Purred: Sun Jun 15, '14 2:23pm PST 
this cat either needs to get to the VET, ASAP, or a phone call to animal control ASAP. if you are not sure to call, either try your local or county pd, or call your vet or any vet or shelter in your area, they should know who to call. this could be considered animal abuse. also, try to take pics of the kitty, for proof and evidence if you can. if you get good pics, then somehow, the kitty could end up at a vet, if you know what I mean shh. but, at least call animal control, for the kitty. keep us updated and we will be purring for you and the kitty.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 17 9:18 am

Food & Nutrition > Very VERY Runny KITTENS Poop

Cesar

the orange one

Purred: Thu Jun 12, '14 3:13pm PST 
talk to your vet first, but, cesar was the same way when he was a kitten, and I gave him REGULAR strength kaopectate after a few days, his stomach settled down and went back to normal. hope this helps.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Jun 12 5:01 pm

Kitten Corner > I found four stray kittens

Lady

the queen

Purred: Mon Jun 9, '14 8:43am PST 
Guest, here is the link for your Kittens. when you posted the link, there was a space in the link, that is a common thing in catsters. for posting pics, you have to put them in a special code.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lady, Jun 9 8:43 am

Kitten Corner > sick 5 week old feral kitten

Baby

i am a cutie- kitty

Purred: Thu Jun 5, '14 3:14pm PST 
It's wonderful to hear that you found another vet, that does care. We are purring and praying that the little one will get better.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Baby, Jun 5 3:14 pm

Kitten Corner > sick 5 week old feral kitten
Baby

i am a cutie- kitty

Purred: Tue Jun 3, '14 4:19pm PST 
BK is right, I would go to a different vet and get a second opinion. Call around first and explain the problem, see if you can get a vet with a little more knowledge about kittens.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Baby, Jun 5 3:14 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Catster Access Issues

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Mon May 19, '14 3:03pm PST 
we are being attacked again, guess we celebrated a little to early
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Angel K.Malachi, Jun 10 4:40 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Chantilly/Tiffany Breed- Help me find a breeder of

Lady

the queen

Purred: Tue May 13, '14 7:51pm PST 
Sorry, we can not help. But, your local shelter is filled with many, many kitties looking for a home, try one of them, you will not regret it.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by TieDye, May 15 3:10 am

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Mon May 12, '14 7:06pm PST 
A kitty named Salem traveled to the Bridge on Mothers Day, she could use some Purrs and Hugs.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Shannara, Today 3:48 pm

Kitten Corner > New kittens, new life, totally lost
Baby

i am a cutie- kitty

Purred: Sun May 11, '14 12:39pm PST 
try calling your vet, see what they have to say. our opinion is to take them both in for a check up, would not wait to long since they are young. I also would not assume about charmy and seeing the shelter vet, I would take her in to your own vet for a check up and blood work, then you can talk to your vet about any questions you might have.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Maizy , May 16 12:38 pm

(Page 1 of 72: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.